RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

I still don't understand why are they giving infirmation about how long tour will last - 2025/2026 and why are they specifically putting from Iron Maiden to Fear of the Dark on the tour poster. Couldn't they just announce that they are doing songs from their career. Maybe it's connected with rumoured documentary that will cover period from 1975 up until Fear of the Dark period?

I still don't understand why are they giving infirmation about how long tour will last - 2025/2026 and why are they specifically putting from Iron Maiden to Fear of the Dark on the tour poster. Couldn't they just announce that they are doing songs from their career. Maybe it's connected with rumoured documentary that will cover period from 1975 up until Fear of the Dark period?
They are peomoting classics to fill stadium shows. I strongly believe that's the reason.

Maybe it's connected with rumoured documentary that will cover period from 1975 up until Fear of the Dark period?

Again, It's really not my habit to intrude, furthermore, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued, but I'll repeat myself at the risk of being crude - why would there be yet another documentary on the "Hamburg era"? I have all three History of IM projects on DVD, I saw the documentaries on all of their career up to SSOASS, it's beyond that I'm interested to see. Apart from POM being really underrepresented, there's not much there would be missing, do we need yet other interviews with Dennis Stratton, Terry Rance or Ron Matthews on how Ruskin Arms used to look back in the day of telephone lines?

Not heard about the documentary. But it's a strong hint that they plan to do another two year run of touring after this for post-FOTD to present day music.

That's not leaving a whole lot of time for a new album, I have to say....

Not heard about the documentary. But it's a strong hint that they plan to do another two year run of touring after this for post-FOTD to present day music.

That's not leaving a whole lot of time for a new album, I have to say....
I am also not interested in documentary, but some started to rumour it few days ago.

But I seriously hope that you are right about another tour covering post FOTD to present day. But that will mean it will take place in 2027/2028. Do they (especially Nicko?) really last until then? Seems quite unrealistic, but hopefully it wil come true.

Exactly, it's like band said we celebrate 50th anniversary but actually only the first 17 years from it. The rest of the years didn't happen.
It doesn't make sense at all, like for every celebration tour we had a dvd, albums or eras to celebrate, but at this point, we are going to 80s era for a millionth time. I mean, I never really thought they'll do 90s tour like SBIT, but this is maybe they're way of celebrating it, like 2 from NPFTD and 2 from FOTD would be amazing. Considering the fact that from usual tours we only get fear of the dark from 90s and Blaze era songs we got 2 years ago, this seems like a good deal. Adding rime, phantom and maybe even total eclipse, would be great...

Back