RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

I wonder if/when Bruce will tour solo in 25. My bet a new album will be out in september 26. Hopefully they record it next year

Also wonder if some more dates will be dropped for next year. Looks like a few gaps in the tour schedule

I'm personally hoping that they are planning on both a Bruce tour of North America and time in Paris to record a new album. That'd be the only two pieces of salvation for me.

Too many hits/musts, possible deep cuts and only 15 songs. Very difficult indeed, but since Alexander broke the rule, why not a never played live song before again? The most and best chances has Only The Good Die Young, considering Steve's comments.

Also, I'm 60/40 if Alexander (or a SIT song) will stay in the set.
Strange land deserved to be in the set. And its a song nicko still can play easily.

I really wonder why does everyone insist they'd be bringing live some real deep cuts or even songs never played live. My guess would be that "up to FOTD" means including its title track and maybe one track off NPFTD, if they feel like it. When I saw the teasers, this is more or less what I'd expect.

I wouldn't bet too much on very subtle hints on the poster, it might be just a general mix of their album covers, because of the anniversary.

My extremely sceptical guess, based on the announcement yesterday:

Intro - Ides of March

Murders in the Rue Morgue
2 Minutes to Midnight
Prowler
The Trooper
Remember Tomorrow
The Evil That Men Do
Run to the Hills
Revelations
Wrathchild
Bring Your Daughter
Phantom of the Opera
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden

Encore:
Running Free / Wasted Years
Fear of the Dark
Sanctuary

Anyone know how fast Maiden tickets sell-out?

Last year I was lucky enough to get a presale code from a friend. This year however that friend will go himself so he'll use his own code.

Thinking of getting FC membership because I'm anxious it'll all be sold out before I can get mine. Would love to go to the show in Arnhem.

I've been in the queue for Rammstein tickets for 3 years in a row and if this is anything like that I fear the worst...

Last year I was lucky enough to get a presale code from a friend. This year however that friend will go himself so he'll use his own code.

Thinking of getting FC membership because I'm anxious it'll all be sold out before I can get mine.

I've been in the queue for Rammstein tickets for 3 years in a row and if this is anything like that I fear the worst...
For the stadiums it should be easy to get tickets. Arenas can sell out quickly in some countries though.

Maybe.....

1 Phantom of the Opera
2 Wrathchild
3 Remember Tomorrow
4 Stranger in a Strage Land
5 Prodigal Son
6 2 Minutes to Midnight
7 Still Life
8 Alexander the Great
9 Fates Warning
10 Fear of the Dark
11 Total Eclipse
12 Iron Maiden

- Break

13 The Trooper
14 From Here to Eternity
15 Wasted Years

I really wonder why does everyone insist they'd be bringing live some real deep cuts or even songs never played live. My guess would be that "up to FOTD" means including its title track and maybe one track off NPFTD, if they feel like it. When I saw the teasers, this is more or less what I'd expect.
I think it's fair to at least consider it as pretty much a possible and/or a realistic scenario, since the Iron Maiden setlist approach has been relatively fresh for the past few tours. I mean, your "extremely sceptical guess" might end up being very close to what we'll eventually get, but I think 1-3 real "surprises" or interesting deeper cuts is certainly a strong possibility, given that Steve, Bruce and Nicko have publicly expressed that they're interested in performing some of the rarities and they have actually had rather healthy rotation of the hits and deeper cuts for the past few tours, so...

Again, I'm not saying that they'll play 5 to 10 songs of StillLifeInfiniteDreamsNoPrayerForTheDying kind of material, but you know, having Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Still Life and/or e.g Infinite Dreams or some other very special cut co-exist in the set with most of the big hits is entirely possible.

Thinking of getting FC membership because I'm anxious it'll all be sold out before I can get mine. Would love to go to the show in Arnhem.

Tickets will probably be available for a decent span of time, standing may go quite quickly though. Generally speaking if you're ready and waiting to grab tickets at the time that they go on sale you will be alright.

They are peomoting classics to fill stadium shows. I strongly believe that's the reason.

In this case, an “Iron Maiden 80s tour” would have been the better option, if that really was the idea. You wouldn't need this division of their career until the beginning of the nineties.
But that doesn't make sense to me as a marketing strategy.
I don't think that an anniversary history tour, which also may include a few reunion songs, would sell fewer tickets.
The casual fans who want to see Iron Maiden would still buy tickets. And a lot of die hard fans would be happier.

I think it's fair to at least consider it as pretty much a possible and/or a realistic scenario, since the Iron Maiden setlist approach has been relatively fresh for the past few tours. I mean, your "extremely sceptical guess" might end up being very close to what we'll eventually get, but I think 1-3 real "surprises" or interesting deeper cuts is certainly a strong possibility, given that Steve, Bruce and Nicko have publicly expressed that they're interested in performing some of the rarities and they have actually had rather healthy rotation of the hits and deeper cuts for the past few tours, so...

Again, I'm not saying that they'll play 5 to 10 songs of StillLifeInfiniteDreamsNoPrayerForTheDying kind of material, but you know, having Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Still Life and/or e.g Infinite Dreams or some other very special cut co-exist in the set with most of the big hits is entirely possible.

OK, fair point, I just don't see them unearthing a never-been-played-live track now with Nicko barely holding it together and I see people mentioning OTGDY or Deja Vu for example over and over.
And with this tour obviously being supposed to be a crowd-pleaser + obviously greater attention to the earliest era + Nicko and Bruce taken into consideration, I don't see all that many wild options here.

And honestly, if they did To Tame a Land, for example, I'd probably go see it even if the rest of the set would be a rehash of the Eddie Rips Up tour (which is what I'm suspecting as of now), to check off my oldest desire, from the time when PoM was my favourite Maiden record - but they didn't do Tame then, they didn't even actually release it on the Early Days DVD (why, for fuck's sake? There's like half a set there) and in general they underrepresented PoM then and probably will do so now.

BTW have they even played Infinite Dreams since the 80s? (they didn't even do Starblind :ninja:) I wonder how that one would even sound.

Back