RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Considering how they are doing sales-wise, they should do what Queen have done on Magic tour...

After everything is sold out, announce one more gig at the end of the tour at Knebworth.

Thanks. Thinking about buying one tomorrow. Was planning to do it before new year, but considering how the sales are going...
Better be quick or be dead. I also considered it but decided that Vienna will be my only outdoor gig. Tickets secured for Budapest 2 and Bratislava.

It's forcing them off grid if ticket transfers can only be through the original selling platform. You can definitely get higher prices if buyers are happy to do a risky off-site transactions and pay only part through Ticketmaster. It's going to cut down on some of the market if it's harder and more risky to do, though.
It's a start fo sho but it makes fuck all difference just now. People who want to resell at ridiculous prices just use Viagogo or Ticombo or whatever. Seems to me that Maiden have limited Ticketmasters own reselling capabilities and that's to be applauded but the other sites are unaffected. And I see no risk in using the other sites. If there was a risk of fans being refused entry with resale tickets then these resale platforms wouldn't exist.

Hopefully Maidens stance and the Oasis debacle is the beginning of something but I'd wager that it's a long road and will require an almost global action to ban resale platforms. The Irish government banned resales over face value but I easily found inflated tickets for Oasis in Dublin on UK sites. So yes, the market is limited as you say but really the limit is no more than a quick Google search away.

Side note, the front row standing ticket for London that I saw on Viagogo yesterday for £8800 is no longer there. Wonder if someone actually bought it. Although there's currently good seats going for a shade under £1000. Get em while they're hot!

giphy.gif

Stockholm night #1 is slow. There are premium front standing left and a lot of seats. I'm expecting night #2 to sell out shortly. There are a few reasons for this imo. The first night is on a thursday which, you know, isn't perfect for people travelling and working. A bigger factor I think is that it's the last week of school and many parents (=Iron Maiden fanbase) are caught up in planning och wanting to be there for their kids. Or bring them to the concert. It's not optimal.

Livenation Presale just doesn't let me get any seated tickets at London.

Offers them to me and then just says "Unfortunately, we were unable to reserve your chosen seats"

edit - its just being awkward. I kept refreshing and randomly picking the first seats it offered me incase someone else was selecting them before and eventually it let me have 2.

Last edited:
Nicko doesn't play like a metal drummer nor does sound like one.
I quote myself on Nicko:
Nicko started to play in the mid-late '60s in the jazz/blues scene. The drums kicked in (no pun intended) on him when he heard The Dave Brubeck Quartet and by the age of 14 he was already playing in pubs. When he joined Trust and later Iron Maiden, he wasn't a heavy metal / hard rock drummer, rather a blues rock one.

Back