RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

I agree with the first sentence, but Hendrix isn't really a good example here, because Blackmore was definitely closer to both prog and whatever it is that Maiden play than Hendrix. Like, he might be Dave's idol, but I wonder if that's a particularly useful example.

Infinite Dreams first few verses is basically Hendrix homage

1724622390-168224-zoom-500x600.jpg

I ended up getting seats for the Glasgow gig. Standing has been a nightmare to secure, I've had a few friends trying and no one managed it despite getting in right at the start of presale.

Ticketmaster have somehow made their usual shite ticketing system even worse and I genuinely think it's deliberate to try and stir you into a frenzy and pay for more expensive hotel packages.

I ended up getting seats for the Glasgow gig. Standing has been a nightmare to secure, I've had a few friends trying and no one managed it despite getting in right at the start of presale.

Ticketmaster have somehow made their usual shite ticketing system even worse and I genuinely think it's deliberate to try and stir you into a frenzy and pay for more expensive hotel packages.

It absolutely is, for London, it kicked me out of paying for the front standing section, so I had to go for general admission, but it didn't even give you the option of a non hotel package unless you clicked a certain part of the general admission section, i.e. if you clicked bang in the middle of the section, as most people would, the only options were with hotels.

Back