RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Plus the fact that the header on the Iron Maiden facebook page is not complete, there is a black space next to the Run For Your Lives Eddie.
Enough place for another Eddie for a second tour with the next 9 albums (from 'The X Factor' to the 'Album #18').
Wasn't this also done for previous tours? I can't remember. If not, then it could be something, although I doubt it.

If they're going to do second part of the tour with following 9 albums, I think it would have a different name but similar to this lyric from run to the hills. They must promote a new album, which is half of it, so around 5-6 songs from new record + 8 to represent from albums TXF to SJ, it really leaves room for only 2 songs that are must plays - iron maiden and fear of the dark. I think chances for this happening are really low, but hey, I never thought they would bring CSIT and SIASL back ever again, not even talking about ATG, but they did. Only problem is it won't be so popular (like TFF 2010 tour), but let's hope some post reunion albums get popular nearly as 80s stuff by then...

What do you guys think, is the Bratislava gig gonna be sold out in pre sales or will there be enough tickets for general sale when it comes live on Thursday?

I think they haven't planned RFYL tour part ll. They will tour 2025/2026 and after that it's all based on a feeling and health. I think they are okay if RFYl tour is their last tour, but if they feel they can still give good performance then we might get new album + reunion era based setlist (+5 classics) tour.
This.

Come to think of it, if we get RFYL Part 2 in 2027/2028 with the other 8 albums plus the new album, the set could easily be:

• 5 new songs, 5/6 Reunion era songs and the remaining 4/5 songs the usual classic, which I don't think they would omit even for a such tour. Like they did in 2010.
It wasn't done for The Future Past Tour, so I suppose there will be another world tour in 2027/2028 with the next 9 albums, including the #18.
So maybe they'll just add the new tour poster for the 2nd leg there.
The new tour is the closest thing to a 90's-inspired tour we'll get, they won't do a tour with only rare songs or epics, so Reunion-heavy tour is possible (the material is strong and popular enough), why not, what else except a new album (their usual habits are). And it feels perfect to combine such a tour with a new album, that's like doing 2 tours with 1 - like TFP.
This new tour really feels like a last chance to hear some of the old songs, they won't just be playing them again and again if they continue after 2026, which should happen as Rod mentioned the future. It's not likely at all, but it's not impossible, considering the odd theme of RFYL for a 50th anniv celebration, although playing mostly 80's stuff is expected for it.

Edit: the best would have been: 2025 for the first 9 albums, 2026 for the rest. Perfect for 50 years! :)

Last edited:
This.

Come to think of it, if we get RFYL Part 2 in 2027/2028 with the other 8 albums plus the new album, the set could easily be:

This idea of 9 albums in 2025/2026's tour and then the other 9 albums in 2027/2028's tour is really amazing. I'd love that. Will that happen, though? No.

That's probably one of the best ideas ever and also one of the most wishful thinking ideas ever.

Assuming we're very lucky and Maiden goes beyond 2026, there's no way they would end their career with a setlist that has 75% of songs post-reunion. No way. As I said, I'd absolutely love that, but it is very unlikely. It really looks like 2026 is the end. Obviously, I hope I'm completely wrong.

Last edited:
I don't yet think the end is coming..but some comments still got me thinking this, what if this indeed was to be their final tour.:(
I can't wait to see them live next year..but after that tour, Im really affraid to wait what will be next.
Hopefully 1 album and 1-2 tours atleast.

Last edited:
This idea of 9 albums in 2025/2026's tour and then the other 9 albums in 2027/2028's tour is really amazing. I'd love that. Will that happen, though? No.

That's probably one of the best ideas ever and also one of the most wishful thinking ideas ever.

Assuming we're very lucky and Maiden goes beyond 2026, there's no way they would end their career with a setlist that has 75% of songs post-reunion. No way. As I said, I'd absolutely love that, but it very unlikely. It really looks like 2026 is the end. Obviously, I hope I'm completely wrong.
In my humble opnion all depends how successful will be Run for Your Lives Tour 2025 - 2026. If the tour be a success, and Steve decide to continue the carrer, they may release next studio album and play some more tours. With of without Nick behind his toms.

We don't know if they have plans for the next album, maybe there are songs or maybe some sketches/ideas..
Ever since Senjutsu was released, I've been under the impression (from Steve) that no matter what he or some other person say, they might deny it totally, but there will be atleast one album.

I’ll say it one last time. A tour with a focus on the albums from The X Factor onwards if pure FANtasy. If you think that is ever going to happen, you need a reality check.

Indeed, I just can't see them much more venturing into TXF or XVI.
Perhaps, if there is album #18 coming out, then it will have it's own tour.
And reunion albums have had their time in the setlist, for examle the first leg of The Final Frontier World Tour in 2010 felt like little best of reunion-era songs as they had 10 reunion songs in the setlist.

Maybe tour for the new album will be like future past tour - album (senjutsu) promoting tour, but also focuses on another era. We will have tour promotion, but maybe add some reunion songs or something. Having 6 songs from new album, 6 reunion (under excuse that TXF and VXI were promoted on LOTB tour) and 3 classics (like future past tour).

Ahh I'm finally at peace! I would never think this day would come, but ever since my daughters were born I obviously wanted to share what has been one of the most important things in my life. One became a metal head like me and of course, loves Maiden. She's 15 now.

So this time, it's not about me at all! They can play whatever songs they like. Get all the singles lined up, whatever works. Hopefully there's our beloved Nicko behind the drumkit but it's not the end of the world for me anymore. I want her to experience the build up to Doctor Doctor, hear the Maiden chants, feel the pyro blasting on your face, laugh at the silliness of walk on Eddie, see when they are all lining up for the beautiful harmonies of Hallowed, be in complete awe of big Eddie and then when the lights come on, sing along to Always look on the Bright Side. I've come full circle!

Back