RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

We had already clarified that in the "18th Studio Album discussion" thread:
2025/26: part 1: 9 albums
2027/28: part 2: 9 albums
Otherwise it all makes no sense - like Maiden doing their last show of their last tour not in Europe etc., no.
Plus the fact that the header on the Iron Maiden facebook page is not complete, there is a black space next to the Run For Your Lives Eddie. ;)

Enough place for another Eddie for a second tour with the next 9 albums (from 'The X Factor' to the 'Album #18'). :cool:

So your post makes sense. :)

I’ve got my presale codes. I can’t the tickets until 12:15 (stupid teaching timetable!) what are the odds that they sell out the presale in 15 minutes? I know I am being ridiculous even thinking that could happen!

This statement is actually true to some extent. LOTB and the new tour aren't solely based on the 80's albums and I doubt some songs from the 2005 tour will be played live again. But they should play more different songs, no doubt and not only from the 80's.

I think this period was a ''wondering time'' for Maiden - to record albums more often, to play more newer songs in sets (this was the last tour based on an 80's concert videos, they didn't have the mobile game yet), to take longer breaks, Bruce was planning the solo album and tour, Dave wanted to release a solo album with Roy, Steve started his solo project, Adrian had a solo project then.
What was this? Have I missed something:rolleyes:

Plus the fact that the header on the Iron Maiden facebook page is not complete, there is a black space next to the Run For Your Lives Eddie.
Speaking of that wider art of the poster - isn't the holes in the windows create the numbers 75 (we know what represents) and is it 19 or 29? Like in 2029.

rfy'l25.jpg

Maiden like hints, but I doubt they've planned the end of the band yet. And that's 5 years in time. Even if they do ''Part 2'' of the new tour for 2 years (with or without new album) and they said that some songs most likely won't be played again in the future, what tour will be the 2029 one. It's wild to think about it. Especially considering Nicko. Curious.

Speaking of that wider art of the poster - isn't the holes in the windows create the numbers 75 (we know what represents) and is it 19 or 29? Like in 2029.

View attachment 39017

Maiden like hints, but I doubt they've planned the end of the band yet. And that's 5 years in time. Even if they do ''Part 2'' of the new tour for 2 years (with or without new album) and they said that some songs most likely won't be played again in the future, what tour will be the 2029 one. It's wild to think about it. Especially considering Nicko. Curious.
Interesting to follow things like this. The way they started to give hints with TWOTW was very clever..

Plus the fact that the header on the Iron Maiden facebook page is not complete, there is a black space next to the Run For Your Lives Eddie. ;)

Enough place for another Eddie for a second tour with the next 9 albums (from 'The X Factor' to the 'Album #18'). :cool:

So your post makes sense. :)

View attachment 39017

MaidenFB_header.jpg

Surprised they are doing two Stockholm shows at Tele2/3Arena (max capacity 40 000).

But Ullevi (max capacity 75 000) is booked and sold out on 13 June by Swedish artist Håkan Hellström, who might have an optional 4th concert the day after as well considering he sold out 3 Ullevi gigs within a couple of hours.

Don't know about Strawberry (Friends) Arena, and then we're out of suitable arenas. So I guess that's that.

I think they haven't planned RFYL tour part ll. They will tour 2025/2026 and after that it's all based on a feeling and health. I think they are okay if RFYl tour is their last tour, but if they feel they can still give good performance then we might get new album + reunion era based setlist (+5 classics) tour.

Back