RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Does somebody know how does the presale system work? Like how much tickets can be sold during pre sales? Can Maiden fan club presale sell like idk 20-30% of the venue's maximum capacity or if there's enough demand all tickets can be sold? And after Maiden presale there's Live Nation's, Ticketmaster's (or whatever else ticket organization) with their presale dates. Do they also have like set precentage that they can sell or is it as much as wanted? And after all these presales comes general sale, but how much ticket's are left at that moment. Is there a rules that at least some portion of tickets are always available through general sale? Would be pretty sad if Maiden is performing in your home city (smaller places like Budapest, Bratislava etc) but locals can't attend because all the tickets have been bought by foreign fans through presales? Especially in Budapest where it is first night of the classics tour so lots of fans from other countries want to attend.
When Maiden visited Tallinn in 2018 (first night), me and my family got the tickets, but I think it was through Live Nation presale code.
So, long question short, is there possiblity that you can't buy tickets from general sale because everything has been bought?
So nobody knows?

I think the guys with the less physical jobs in the band can go on another maybe four or five years (max)

It's Bruce and Nicko who have the toughest jobs. Luckily Bruce is slightly younger than the rest of the guys.

However poor old Nicko and his health issues...
The Future Past tour has been a tough listen. I had planned to catch a few shows in the US this year, but the drumming has been a real letdown for me. Those isolated drum tracks from Birmingham really tear me apart. Back during the Virtual XI tour, the disappointment with Blaze's performances (I saw a few shows) was widespread, but rumors of Bruce's return were already strong, even before the 1998 tour. Now, I'm genuinely worried. I'd rather have a high-quality performance of the classics next year with a new drummer than see Nicko struggling to do them justice.

Didn't Steve literally just have an interview where he basically ruled out a farewell tour? Because as it happens, there's quite a few examples of bands doing that but then continuing anyway. Maiden isn't going to announce a farewell in advance, but the fact they've already set two years' worth of touring in stone and chose to make it obvious beforehand definitely suggests something to me.

The Future Past tour has been a tough listen. I had planned to catch a few shows in the US this year, but the drumming has been a real letdown for me. Those isolated drum tracks from Birmingham really tear me apart. Back during the Virtual XI tour, the disappointment with Blaze's performances (I saw a few shows) was widespread, but rumors of Bruce's return were already strong, even before the 1998 tour. Now, I'm genuinely worried. I'd rather have a high-quality performance of the classics next year with a new drummer than see Nicko struggling to do them justice.
We don't know everything for sure, maybe they will invite live drummer and Nicko play just a few songs? I think band's management and rest of the boys realize how big is the problem. No way Nicko will be able to play good enought to handle two years of touring with metal classics which mostly are difficult even for young drummers. Let's wait and see what's is going to happen next year.

Hoping to get tickets to London - I have a lot of time for Halestorm as openers as well. A bit worried they'll sell out very quickly though, and due to the nature of work (teaching) I definitely won't be able to buy them immediately as they go on sale.

Back