RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

I will try:

Eddie - Killers(/IM) and NPFTD one with parts from SSOASS (eye), SIT (wires), PS (bullet) and FOTD (arm). The face is still POM Eddie, but what about TNOTB.
the wall - from the debut cover.
the lamp - from the Killers cover.
poster on the wall with inscription ''50'' - is that POM Eddie?
the clouds/sky and the moon - could represent Hooks In Your art and FOTD's moon on the cover.
Japanese tower - Sun And Steel?
destroyed walls/city in flames- ?
lightning - ?
the other building under Eddie's axe - ?

Sure there are some hints, but I think they just wanted to make an art which will unite (the most with the Eddie) all albums for the tour.
The whole Eddie is the Prophet Eddie. With an leather jacket, wielding an axe (Iron Maiden and Killers references).

All Eddies after Piece Of Mind have visible signs of lobotomy being performed on them in the past.

Some more informations about the future show by Kem Lalot, the programmer of Les Eurockéennes de Belfort festival (France). :)

"How did the negotiations go?
The first contact between the Eurocks and Iron Maiden dates from the beginning of 2024. “As soon as the rumor of their tour circulated, I jumped on it,” Kem Lalot, the festival programmer, rewinded this Thursday. “Their manager then told me that the tour was closed, but by pushing hard, we were able to include this date of Thursday July 3 in their world circuit.” The finalization of the deal took place in April, with maximum pressure from Iron Maiden so that nothing leaked before this Thursday."

"Why is this an event?
Because with Metallica (who came to the Eurocks in 1999) and AC/DC, Iron Maiden is one of the world heavy metal superstars. Created in 1975, the group has sold more than 100 million albums, filled all the biggest stadiums in the world, and will only schedule two dates in France for its 50th anniversary tour in 2025: La Défense Arena… and Belfort , the only festival where the band will stop."

"What show can you expect?
This concert promises to be “one of the biggest” in the history of the festival, says its director Jean-Paul Roland. What we already know is that Iron Maiden is expected to perform for two hours, and will only play songs from its first nine albums. Only global hits from the British will therefore be on the menu, to the delight of early fans. On stage, each piece of this blockbuster will have its own setting."

It seems that it's another Greatest Hits tour. So, no rare songs can be expected to be played by the band, unfortunately. We can expect two hits taken from each of the 9 albums. Maybe "Flight Of Icarus" and "The Trooper" for 'Piece Of Mind', for example. Maybe title song and "Hallowed Be Thy Name" for 'The Number Of The Beast', etc. :facepalm:

This new tour... Run For Your Lives! Maybe Bruce is trying to tell us something. Something cryptic and very important.

Single Man: I'm running free yeah, I'm running free

Then he sees A Girl:

That girl you need
Gonna knock you off your feet
That girl, you know
She'll never let you go

That girl, that girl
That girl you need
That girl, that girl

Old Man, looking at the Enamored Single man:

Run to the hills, you Fool!

Several years later, Old Man in unison with Married Man:

Run For Your Lives!
Run From Your Wives!!!
:ninja:

Some more informations about the future show by Kem Lalot, the programmer of Les Eurockéennes de Belfort festival (France). :)

It seems that it's another Greatest Hits tour. So, no rare songs can be expected to be played by the band, unfortunately. We can expect two hits taken from each of the 9 albums. Maybe "Flight Of Icarus" and "The Trooper" for 'Piece Of Mind', for example. Maybe title song and "Hallowed Be Thy Name" for 'The Number Of The Beast', etc. :facepalm:
That's basically almost polar opposite of what Maiden wrote on their site. My money is that he has no idea about the setlist and this is just an assumption.

I legitimately don't think the poster has any hints. It's just a bunch of references to previous Eddies.

The only thing that could be misconstrued as a hint is the Japanese architecture in the background, but 1. we know they're not gonna play anything off of Senjutsu and 2. it's placement behind the 50 years poster makes me think it's more of a "how far we've come" type reference.

You mean like
?

Anyway, I agree, the poster 99% isn't a message to be decrypted.

That's basically almost polar opposite of what Maiden wrote on their site. My money is that he has no idea about the setlist and this is just an assumption.
It's really not though. The press release said nothing basically.

So far this is probably the least amount of hints they've given in a tour announcement. Other than the fact that it will only cover the first 9 albums, we have only gotten a strong hint at Phantom of the Opera. The marketing is very heavy on the first few albums, so I'm guessing the focus will mainly be on those, but even then there's not much to go off of.

Right now I'm thinking the setlist will be somewhere between the Early Days tour and SBIT.

It's really not though. The press release said nothing basically.

So far this is probably the least amount of hints they've given in a tour announcement. Other than the fact that it will only cover the first 9 albums, we have only gotten a strong hint at Phantom of the Opera. The marketing is very heavy on the first few albums, so I'm guessing the focus will mainly be on those, but even then there's not much to go off of.

Right now I'm thinking the setlist will be somewhere between the Early Days tour and SBIT.
Yeah me too. But I think 1 or 2 deep cuts not played in a long time will be played.

Yes, we have no idea. But, the Future Past tour was something special and we know that Iron Maiden is always doing a Greatest Hits tour after a Special Songs tour. So, I think there is no reason for Iron Maiden doing otherwise this time once again. ;)

Another column about Les Eurockéennes de Belfort festival and Iron Maiden :

"Eurockéennes 2025: Iron Maiden headlines, "It's a dream, a legendary group"

For their 35th edition, the Eurockéennes de Belfort are making a big splash. The Belfort festival has just announced that the legendary Heavy Metal band Iron Maiden will be its main headliner. A huge event scheduled for Thursday, July 3, 2025 on the Malsaucy peninsula.

After Muse, Indochine, David Guetta… Iron Maiden! The legendary Heavy Metal band will be headlining the Eurockéennes in 2025. The British band – who have just announced their anniversary world tour "Run For Your Lives" – will only perform twice in France, in Paris on July 19, and a few days before in Belfort, on the Malsaucy peninsula, on Thursday, July 3, 2025.

"They are one of the three biggest metal bands today" rejoices Kem Lalot, the programmer of Eurockéennes, "It's the first time they come to Belfort. It's an event. I wondered if it would still be possible to have them and we did it. It's a dream come true! This band has shaped my musical culture. I listened to them a lot when I was young. I'm over the moon. It opens the door to many things for the next editions".

A well-kept secret
The announcement had been kept secret since last April, the British group absolutely wanting to keep control of the communication of its anniversary tour. It will extend into 2025 and 2026 to celebrate the fifty-year career of the band led by Steve Harris (bassist, composer) and Bruce Dickinson (the singer of the group).

"We have been negotiating with them since January 2024" explains Kem Lalot, "You should know that Iron Maiden has the same European agent as the French band Gojira, who had already come to Belfort in 2023. So I think that helped us a little. They know that Eurocks have a real metal audience, and that is very important. This makes our festival all the more credible to attract this kind of headliners".

Opening concert
Small change of program for this event: the Iron Maiden concert will not take place on Sunday evening, as Eurocks have become accustomed to doing with their star guests in recent years, but on Thursday evening, to open the festival: "Iron Maiden will be the headliner on Thursday. And the following three days will make way for the other artists. Sunday will become a normal day again" confirms the Eurocks programmer, delighted with his coup.

"We are very happy for the fans of the group, and metal fans in general. It is also in the DNA of Eurockéennes. We have already had Gojira, Metallica, Rammstein... groups that are more used to performing in metal festivals (like Hellfest) than in general festivals like ours" rejoices Kem Lalot.

Tickets for the Iron Maiden concert at Eurocks will go on sale on October 15 at 12:00 on the Eurockéennes website. 2- and 3-day passes will also go on sale that day. The organizers are already expecting very high demand: "We hope to be able to announce other bands by then," continues Kem Lalot, "Obviously, we expect to sell a lot of tickets. They are a legendary band and they will only do one other concert in France. We expect to attract a lot of Germans, Swiss too, who will want to see them. We will have to be quick."

Tickets on sale on October 15

A huge headliner on Thursday evening, but what about the other evenings for this 35th edition of Eurocks? Will the festival have enough budget to offer a rich and eclectic program on its three other days? Kem Lalot replies: "You should know that in recent years, we have had a specific budget for the Sunday evening concert. This does not hinder our possibilities for the other artists. I have the same as usual to organize the other three days. So there will be something for everyone" reassures the festival programmer.

I dunno why but Promo art gives me very bad No Prayer On the Road tour vibes. Compared to Legacy and Future Past tours very casual and unprofessional art style. What if the biggest surprise will be that they will mostly play the songs from No Prayer and Fear + several 80s hits. So this upcoming tour in reality is 90s tour in disguise. :scared:

Hooks in you confirmed ( it’s Adrian contribution to that album)
Charlotte the Harlot, 22 Acacia Avenue, hooks in you and from here to eternity could be played the Charlotte quadralogy

Back