RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Not heard about the documentary. But it's a strong hint that they plan to do another two year run of touring after this for post-FOTD to present day music.

That's not leaving a whole lot of time for a new album, I have to say....

They could record an album in winter 2025 to be released Sep 2026, but I agree unlikely.

I suspect however 2026 is not the end of Maiden as I doubt they'd finish off their career outside of Europe.

It would indeed start to make sense if we got a tour in 2027 with reunion songs plus songs from a new album. Otherwise, I still think the concept is a bit odd.

I suspect however 2026 is not the end of Maiden as I doubt they'd finish off their career outside of Europe.
Good call.
Do you think it is possible that Nicko has made a decision and Maiden therefore think they will still tour after 2026?
I mean, everything is possible.
It would indeed start to make sense if we got a tour in 2027 with reunion songs plus songs from a new album. Otherwise, I still think the concept is a bit odd.
Yeah, but they would still need some classic staples and the room with a new album will be even more difficult.

I think the guys with the less physical jobs in the band can go on another maybe four or five years (max)

It's Bruce and Nicko who have the toughest jobs. Luckily Bruce is slightly younger than the rest of the guys.

However poor old Nicko and his health issues...

True, they will take 2027 off, 2028 new album and go full steam 2029 until 37.
Not really, it has been confirmed that Bruce has already booked shows in America in the beginning of the next year with only few shows in Europe in the end.
After that they are hitting the studio and then the tour.

I legitimately don't think the poster has any hints. It's just a bunch of references to previous Eddies.

The only thing that could be misconstrued as a hint is the Japanese architecture in the background, but 1. we know they're not gonna play anything off of Senjutsu and 2. it's placement behind the 50 years poster makes me think it's more of a "how far we've come" type reference.

So has anybody solved all the hints in the poster?
I will try:

Eddie - Killers(/IM) and NPFTD one with parts from SSOASS/Clairvoyant (eye), SIT (wires), PS (bullet) and FOTD (arm). The face is still POM Eddie, but what about TNOTB.
the wall - from the debut cover.
the lamp - from the Killers cover.
poster on the wall with inscription ''50'' - is that POM Eddie?
the clouds/sky and the moon - could represent Hooks In Your art and FOTD's moon on the cover.
Japanese tower - Sun And Steel? Because it's the following tour is more likely.
destroyed walls/city in flames- ?
lightning - ?
the other building under Eddie's axe - ?

Sure there are some hints, but I think they just wanted to make an art which will unite (the most with the Eddie) all albums for the tour.

EDIT: actually, the whole poster screams 90's era... ofc with early days vibe.

Last edited:
Not really, it has been confirmed that Bruce has already booked shows in America in the beginning of the next year with only few shows in Europe in the end.
After that they are hitting the studio and then the tour.
It was a joke. Maiden are not going to be around in 2037 to quote my post. And a new album is not certain. But I am happy for at least the 2025/26 tour.

Back