Official Football Thread

1 - 1 vs Belgium in a friendly match. Awesome equalizer with world class counter and end pass. We're certainly getting back to a better level. :edmetal:

By the way, we haven't won from Belgium since 1997!

Very pleased with Juve's performance last night. :clap: The first half was phenomenal and it was only thanks to De Gea that United didn't concede more.
Phenomenal defense, even Mourinho admitted that. So happy Leo Bonucci is back!

I was so tired I slept through the entire game.

First time in 11 years Arsenal has won 10 straight matches in a row.
They are doing really well, I would rather have them win than Man City, Chelsea or Liverpool. I'm only salty because them winning stops the good content from AFTV :p

I think they need 2 wingers, one for each side to be a serious contender for the title. Maybe another central defender. Man Utd also need a right winger (although that's not the biggest problem for them), don't understand why neither club went for Mahrez. They surely needed him more than Man City who already have Sane and Bernardo Silva for that position.

I don't really think Arsenal needs a winger, to be honest. The team is much better when Lacazette and Aubameyang play together, and you can't use them at the same time in a winger formation. 4-3-1-2 has been great for them whenever they played it thus far.

The clear need, to me, is a world class central defender. Arsenal desperately needs its own Virgil van Dijk. It desperately needed its Kante/Fernandinho and appear to have found it with Torreira. Now they need to address the other issue.

They still do not know who was in the heli. I assume they are dead then.

Either unrecognizable. Either still burning. Both: certain death unless we have some bad information.

I'm sure staff at the club know who was in the helicopter, and the police too, but they can't inform the media and general public until particular family members have been told.

It looks like Julen Lopetegui will be out the door at Real Madrid. Barcelona just went 5-1 up in El Clasico with Luiz Suarez scoring a hat-trick.
Suarez is past it
Thoughts @matic22?

Wenger in?

I'm sure staff at the club know who was in the helicopter, and the police too, but they can't inform the media and general public until particular family members have been told.

It looks like Julen Lopetegui will be out the door at Real Madrid. Barcelona just went 5-1 up in El Clasico with Luiz Suarez scoring a hat-trick.

Thoughts @matic22?

Wenger in?
Suarez always delivers against Madrid. The problem is in the other matches... But he has really steped up since Messi's injury. Amazing against Inter, amazing against Real.

Lopetegui sacking coming up...

Back