Official Football Thread

I don't care that much, probably won't be able to watch as I'll be at uni. Actually I might check out the end if I get home in time because I'll ask the professor to let us go early because of the game. Uni is really close to the stadium and I don't wanna get into the traffic jam with hooligan fans.

I wonder if Shaqiri will play. If he scores and does the eagle thing, he'll get lynched, so hopefully Klopp talks some sense into him. Or just not bring him at all.

Doubt anybody would want to risk death at a fixture that your team is most likely going to win without you anyway.

Can't count on it. It's very possible that people manage to sneak a dangerous item into the stadium and throw it onto the pitch. Not like that hasn't happened before.

Yeah, but if someone managed to throw something from the stands and all across the athletics track onto the pitch and hit him, and hard enough to kill him... that'd be an Olympic feat.

Yeah, but if someone managed to throw something from the stands and all across the athletics track onto the pitch and hit him, and hard enough to kill him... that'd be an Olympic feat.

If Albanians could sneak a drone into a Serbian stadium and land a giant flag on the pitch, anything can happen.

Back