Official Football Thread

After all the recent drama, fights with players, losses and experimental lineups, I think it's only a matter of time until Mourinho is sacked. I don't think there's a way for him to win back the dressing room. He's already on bad terms with Bailly, Pogba, Martial and Sanchez.

It's a familiar story isn't it?

175cb15eb4961df8ce16da2f23c13026.png

Krzysztof Piątek (23) has scored 12 (!) goals in all competitions this season, scoring in all 7 of his competitive appearances for Genoa.

In other words, they had several huge chances, were dominant in a large part of the match and really could have won it. What a great Ajax that was. Still not bad, away in München.

PSV was unlucky vs Inter. Inter's goalkeeper made a hands ball outside of his penalty area, should have had a red card. Didn't get a red card. :mad:

Last edited:
PSV was unlucky vs Inter. Inter's goalkeeper made a hands ball outside of his penalty area, should have had a red card. Didn't get a red card. :mad:
That's horrible :(

IMO the best way to remedy that unfairness would be to disqualify Inter from Europe and relegate them from Serie A.

Real Madrid lost against Deportivo Alaves and they haven't scored in their last 3 games.
6 hours plus without a goal...

I hate those scummy cheaters, so :D .

Bit of a damp squid between Liverpool & Citeh. A draw was probably about right. City played more football but didn't create much. And as a Utd fan who believes that we will still put up a challenge, I fully endorse a draw.

Milan has signed Lucas Paqueta from Flamengo for 35 million. I've never seen him play but apparently he's a left footed attacking midfielder who works hard in defence and attack, pressing and running non-stop, and also scores a lot of goals. Will arrive in January.

Milan has no (good) midfield backups - Kessie, Biglia and Bonaventura are starters, Bakayoko and Montolivo are shit (and Montoleader is frozen out anyway), Bertolacci and Mauri are never playing and Calhanoglu starts on the wing because of it, so this will be a welcome addition. Hope he doesn't turn into Gabigol 2.

Back