Official Football Thread

Reading more into Unai Emery's tendencies as a coach, I've become more optimistic about his fortunes at Arsenal. He seems to be very meticulous as a coach, something Arsene was in desperate lack of. If he can get through the language barrier, it could be good. He failed at PSG, but I think that was a bad fit for him, not really the type of manager that can achieve success with an already carved out squad full of egos, more of a one that develops his own brand.

The transfer window is going to be huge for Arsenal. They hired Dortmund's head scout and Barcelona's head of football relations this past season. Clearly trying to change some things with the club. If they do a good job in the summer, I could be optimistic about their future for the first time in ages.

Apparently Karius got a concussion before he made those mistakes in the CL final.

So we're back to Gerrard being the biggest choker from Liverpool :p

I'm only at the Love Real Madrid club because they beat Juve and Liverpool, that can easily turn :p It always depends on their opponent.

Lichtsteiner signs for Arsenal

Lichtsteiner_2.jpg

Arsenal team visited an orphanage in Rwanda. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope," said Abouba, age 6.

Griezmann will have a press conference tomorrow afternoon and will likely announce if he will stay at Atleti or leave.

Back