Official Football Thread

Bayern Munchen signs this guy. Never heard of him.

35061151_1449255581847776_3950284574084300800_n.jpg

I reckon he'll fit in well to a midfield three and will allow their main midfielder to express himself and show off to the crowd a lot more.

Great move. Big time talent and has prior experience playing in a 4-4-2. Hope they can hold on to Griezmann as well.

I actually rooted for Inter for one season (the one in which they bottled the title in the last round vs. Lazio (2:4)). Before it I supported Lazio because of Stankovic and Mihajlovic. Then after that season I switched to Milan.

I don't remember what was my reasoning back then. I'll blame it on the 1999 bombing and depleted uranium (the rooting for Inter thing, supporting Milan was an awakening).

Actually no. I picked Man Utd back when Beckham was playing for them, because I thought he had cool hair. And back then I didn't have internet and didn't know who had how many titles.

Fernando Hierro will take over. I'm sure he'll have plenty of time until Friday to implement his own style on the team. Maybe he can be their new world cup hierro?

Fernando Hierro will take over. I'm sure he'll have plenty of time until Friday to implement his own style on the team. Maybe he can be their new world cup hierro?
Well, he was technical director of NT, so I guess he knows the system.

Portugal getting lucky again.

This has great narrative value, wouldn't be surprised if Spain went all the way. Football gods love a narrative.

Canada has qualified for the 2026 World Cup!!!!

And hey. Hey. World Cup 2018 chat in the thread. Also, join the pool.

Back