Official American Football Thread

Holy shit. Parkey needs to go. After the season he's had, and to end it with that. There's no way he could ever redeem himself.

He's not as bad as Blair Walsh. That dude essentially cost us three games last year.

That's a real bummer. I don't think the defense should be allowed to call a time out after the ball has been snapped and ice the kicker like that.

Super Bowl will be Saints vs. Chargers.

Cody Parkey really gave New Orleans a gift in the fact that they no longer have to face Dallas.

The Cowboys - Rams game was quite good. I wouldn't be too angry if the Rams even won the super bowl. It's pretty unlikely though.

That was clearly pass interference on the Saints final drive of the fourth. That probably cost them the game.

But now the question remains. Do I root for the Rams, or do I go for the Chiefs? Please no Patriots.

Fuck that was boring.

It wasn't boring, it was frustrating. Both teams played horribly. The Pats could've won 40-3, but players kept dropping passes thrown right to their hands, kept slipping, tripping, etc. Stupid mistakes galore by both teams. Neither team deserved to be there and I'm a Pats fan.

It wasn't boring, it was frustrating. Both teams played horribly. The Pats could've won 40-3, but players kept dropping passes thrown right to their hands, kept slipping, tripping, etc. Stupid mistakes galore by both teams. Neither team deserved to be there and I'm a Pats fan.
Looking back I will always believe the Saints were the best team this year.

Back