Official American Football Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jordan, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Onhell

Onhell Infinite Dreamer

The article opens by saying that the Bills are really bad, but they only lost 31-20. One could argue they were only two touchdowns away from winning. Soooo.... they may lose, but they can at least give a decent fight.

2. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway (slow heavy metal music playing)

I'm not a Browns fan but I love the enthusiasm in Cleveland right now after Baker Mayfield came on and made his NFL debut in the 2nd qtr against the Jets and went 17/23 for 201 yards. Helping the Browns to win after 19 losses in a row. Will be interesting to see if that was just a fluke or if he can make something happen with this Browns team.

Collin likes this.
  3. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

I really hope he pans out. I feel really bad for the Browns, so it would be nice to see that team to rebound a little bit.

SixesAlltheway likes this.
  4. Lampwick 43

Lampwick 43 Arriving Somewhere But Not Here

Josh Fucking Allen and the Bills are straignt-up dominating the Vikings. :lol:

5. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

And I thought they would go 0-16.. Bills just defeated a legitimate Super Bowl contender. Shocked!

6. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon Rob Halford=Metal God/Bruce Dickinson=God Of Metal

It is nice to see Cleveland playing well again! The Packer loss sucks though! And Jon Gruden and his Raiders? Hmmmmmm.

7. Lampwick 43

Lampwick 43 Arriving Somewhere But Not Here

The Bears are now in first place in the NFC North!

8. luv2hike

luv2hike Prowler

Don't know how many of you saw College Gameday on ESPN Saturday morning on the campus of University of Oregon (the Ducks), but one of the students had THE best sign of all time! Up the Irons!
    [​IMG]

9. SixesAlltheway

Miami played well though, particularly with the 4th qtr playcalling and the trick plays. Raiders on the other hand need to learn how to wrap up games. They've taken the lead in all three regular season game so far I think only to throw it away in the second half or last qtr of the game.

10. SixesAlltheway

Preassure on Cousins all day and Allen playing a great game.

11. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon Rob Halford=Metal God/Bruce Dickinson=God Of Metal

That was a super wild win to last night's game!

SixesAlltheway likes this.
  12. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

I'm a little shocked the Rams are still undefeated at this point. The offense is playing so well, but that defense has me wondering. I have a feeling they will go 15-1 and lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Saints for the SB anyone?

13. Onhell

Onhell Infinite Dreamer

We all saw what a good offense and shoddy defense gets you when Arizona made it to SB against the Steelers. In other words, the Rams WILL fall sooner or later if they don't get their D straightened out. Not ready to call a SB match up just yet, though.

14. Magnus

Magnus Ancient Mariner

TD Packers!
    Eventually.

15. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

I was quite satisfied to see the Lions get absolutely crushed today.

16. Night Prowler

Night Prowler CriedWhenBazzaSued Staff Member

How are Jacksonville Jaguars doing? Any chance at going to the Superbowl?

17. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

Absolutely none as long as they have Blake Bortles. Give up on them and just root for the Saints and Seahawks like me.

18. Night Prowler

Night Prowler CriedWhenBazzaSued Staff Member

Nah, I picked them last year and not gonna change now.

Collin likes this.
  19. FTB

FTB Stranger in a Strange Board

Eagles Defense as of now is just utter bullshit.
    Wont sniff Playoff wins again in the near future if they dont turn it around

20. SixesAlltheway

One of the most hyped Monday Night Football games between two 9-1 teams delievers on all fronts. What an exciting, high scoring game :)

Lampwick 43 likes this.