Official American Football Thread

The article opens by saying that the Bills are really bad, but they only lost 31-20. One could argue they were only two touchdowns away from winning. Soooo.... they may lose, but they can at least give a decent fight.

I'm not a Browns fan but I love the enthusiasm in Cleveland right now after Baker Mayfield came on and made his NFL debut in the 2nd qtr against the Jets and went 17/23 for 201 yards. Helping the Browns to win after 19 losses in a row. Will be interesting to see if that was just a fluke or if he can make something happen with this Browns team.

And I thought they would go 0-16.. Bills just defeated a legitimate Super Bowl contender. Shocked!

Don't know how many of you saw College Gameday on ESPN Saturday morning on the campus of University of Oregon (the Ducks), but one of the students had THE best sign of all time! Up the Irons!
42334847_10156553653060821_7106272507925102592_n.jpg

And Jon Gruden and his Raiders? Hmmmmmm

Miami played well though, particularly with the 4th qtr playcalling and the trick plays. Raiders on the other hand need to learn how to wrap up games. They've taken the lead in all three regular season game so far I think only to throw it away in the second half or last qtr of the game.

I'm a little shocked the Rams are still undefeated at this point. The offense is playing so well, but that defense has me wondering. I have a feeling they will go 15-1 and lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Saints for the SB anyone?

We all saw what a good offense and shoddy defense gets you when Arizona made it to SB against the Steelers. In other words, the Rams WILL fall sooner or later if they don't get their D straightened out. Not ready to call a SB match up just yet, though.

Eagles Defense as of now is just utter bullshit.
Wont sniff Playoff wins again in the near future if they dont turn it around

Back