Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several Norwegian festivals have said that they are just waiting for the government to say stop, so that they can cancel without ending up with the whole bill. I assume it is the same for the bands, waiting for the festivals to cancel.

IMO that's what most of European promoters are doing.

Two of the last three planned tours in Japan have now been cancelled. Feel so sorry for the Maiden fans there.

Just thought about that while out on a walk yesterday. I don't know how big Maiden's current-era draw is in Japan, but I could see them maybe adding in extra shows/cities on the next tour?

Is there a direct quote from Eddie Trunk? The only other site I found with this story called Maiden’s new album “The Book of Dreams.”

Is there a direct quote from Eddie Trunk? The only other site I found with this story called Maiden’s new album “The Book of Dreams.”
This site?:
"IRON MAIDEN released their most recent studio album The Book Of Dreams in 2015"

So, what's this about everyone saying JP would most likely be an opening act? To me, when you put their names together on the same bill, it psychologically sounds like they should both be headlining. Just hearing their names together like that makes it sound bigger than it is.

Maiden sells out full arena configurations in North America. Priest sells out half-arena/theater configurations. Despite their stature in the 80s, it's clear who's the much bigger draw in the continent nowadays.

Last edited:
Several Norwegian festivals have said that they are just waiting for the government to say stop, so that they can cancel without ending up with the whole bill. I assume it is the same for the bands, waiting for the festivals to cancel.
The Hellfest (France) is exactly in the same situation.

Priest wouldn't even be big enough to go on the bill after Lamb of God!
It depends where! Lamb of God would be egg-shelled like the rest if they had to open for Maiden, anywhere but in the US. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back