Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In japan's case they could announce new shows when they head to nz and Australia whenever that may be

Last edited:
No country with the slightest amount of sense would allow concerts to take place until autumn (at least) any way.

12th of July parades in Belfast have been cancelled and that's a month after Maiden's scheduled gig so there's absolutely no way Maiden's gig will take place. I also struggle to see how it could be rescheduled unless ticketsales have not been great, as the venue is outdoor so moving it to later in the year would mean moving indoors and there isn't anywhere indoors with the same capacity.

Last edited:
Major festivals are dropping out one by one. Roskilde (in Denmark) now cancelled. Maiden weren't going to play there, but it's the biggest music festival in the Nordic countries and I take it for granted the rest will follow.

Several Norwegian festivals have said that they are just waiting for the government to say stop, so that they can cancel without ending up with the whole bill. I assume it is the same for the bands, waiting for the festivals to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back