Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I'm guessing they still hope Europe will go ahead and nz , aus will be tagged on at the end of the year as they intend to return with the legacy set still

You know it's serious when the statement is attributed to Rod.

Expected TBH. Probably to fall/their spring.

Rod saying "subject to what is happening around us globally" with regards to still bringing the Legacy tour to Aus pretty much means they are hoping Europe still goes ahead, or they will resort to album tour 2021

Rod saying "subject to what is happening around us globally" with regards to still bringing the Legacy tour to Aus pretty much means they are hoping Europe still goes ahead, or they will resort to album tour 2021

Yup. And if Europe can't go ahead, it'll probably be cancelled.

"When replacement dates are announced." Riiight. No, if you postpone my ticket I want a refund immediately.

What if you get a refund and then find out that the replacement date suits you but someone else has bought your returned ticket.

IRON MAIDEN AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND TOUR POSTPONED

TEG Dainty regret to announce that IRON MAIDEN’s Australia and New Zealand dates in May have been postponed until further notice. This is due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation and recent Government instruction.

TEG Dainty advise ticket holders to hold on to their original tickets and await further information.

If you find you’re unable to attend the new dates when they are announced, refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
Message from Rod Smallwood/Iron Maiden:
Aussie and Kiwi Troopers,
We are hugely disappointed not to be seeing our fans in Australia and New Zealand in May due to the understandable Government concert bans surrounding Coronavirus. Sadly these are difficult and uncertain times for us all.
We still intend to bring this great Legacy Of The Beast show to you all as soon we can and I promise we will do everything we can to achieve this with our promoters and subject to what is happening around us globally.
And to our brilliant fans everywhere…
We also appreciate that fans with tickets to shows in some of the other countries on our extensive 2020 tour will be anxious for news and updates. You can be sure we will keep you immediately updated here with any other changes, by country, that could become necessary as soon as we hear of them from the official Govt channels. Thank you for your patience and for bearing with us. We hope to see you all!
Take care of yourselves, be safe and be smart.
- Rod Smallwood/Iron Maiden
Thanks for the info!

What if you get a refund and then find out that the replacement date suits you but someone else has bought your returned ticket.
The replacement date will be in another country an ocean away. I'll figure it out at that time.

Football in Ireland is likely to return on 19th June based on guidelines set by UEFA, obviously this is subject to change, but it could be an indicator that the tour may not be effected too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back