Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the third leg will start in late April into June won't effect the new album too much anyway Sept 2020 seems more likely best of both worlds

Looks like the third leg will start in late April into June won't effect the new album too much anyway Sept 2020 seems more likely best of both worlds

Probably earlier, if there is Australia and New Zealand. They need at least 3 weeks to ship the stage back from there (there is no way this stage set fits on EF1, with Spitfire, Icarus, Big Eddie, massive church windows and chandeliers). I'd say there will be Australia/NZ/Oceania in March and then Europe in May/June/July.

So it's looking like we have to wait a year for a new album.....I really, really hope they will tour NA in 2021. This last tour was one of my favorites but I am starting to have LotB fatigue. I want the new hotness....

Maiden England II (a tour that went on for too long), here we go.

It was a little bit different back then. Bruce was ill, they wanted a short leg and after it they started recording TBOS album. This time (if the new album is already done, which is 99% true), for the 3rd leg of LOTB tour they can change a lot songs (or even the full setlist).... or they again will change 3 or 5 songs, as usual.... even that will be much, as we know them/ LOTB part 3 with a totally different setlist will worth it a lot - I also wanted a new album and album tour, but it seems they want to sit on the album for 1 year (whyyyy, tell me why).

But hey, the last time they did a 3 year long tour, after it they released an amazing album which is TBOS.

... I fear for LOTB part 4 (since they keep extending the history/hits tours by one year after the first one in 2005)... :eek:

I don't think LOTB part 4 is something to fear. I think you have to look at tour dates to understand why they extend LOTB into next year. Maiden England had 102 shows, and TBOS had 117 shows. LOTB only has 82 so far. They want to maximize the profit for this tour before they start a new era. Even if the album is done or not. It's a big stage production, and it makes sense to keep it for one more year. It also gives everyone involved more time to work on the stage production, artworks etc for the next album tour.

What are the chances they do some US dates in 2020? I know it wouldn't be as extensive as 2019, but perhaps a few cities, maybe along the coasts and then (hopefully) one or two in the Midwest (Chicago?)... They said they want to do cities they haven't done on this tour yet, so that could rule in maybe Kansas City or St Louis MO (since they went there in 2013 and 2017).

Just curious. A friend of mine shared an article on social media a few days ago talking about Maiden and Priest doing a couple US dates next spring/summer. Probably a lot of wishful thinking. I personally didn't want to take it seriously. But didn't know if there's been any insider clues to support those rumors.

Just curious. A friend of mine shared an article on social media a few days ago talking about Maiden and Priest doing a couple US dates next spring/summer. Probably a lot of wishful thinking. I personally didn't want to take it seriously. But didn't know if there's been any insider clues to support those rumors.
Nah that rumour comes up all the time.

Depends how they travel there may be a slight chance of a few us dates to start the tour. Possibly Florida and California as a gateway to Japan etc. So i wouldn't rule out a few shows even if unlikely

Depends how they travel there may be a slight chance of a few us dates to start the tour. Possibly Florida and California as a gateway to Japan etc. So i wouldn't rule out a few shows even if unlikely

I highly doubt that. Unless they do a Californian date in late February.

I highly doubt that. Unless they do a Californian date in late February.

Which is possible its a long haul flight to go straight down under a stop off is usually needed which does put California in prime location for a gig on the way to Asia / Aus they may even do the pick up Nicko in Florida gig again haha cant see any shows other than those tho if there will be any.
Or they could do it the other way fly back up to the US after the downunder leg for a few on the way back to Europe presuming the Pulp Summer Slam show on May 16th is the last date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back