Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that on third part of the LOTB tour they are touring without PA, video screens and ligthning rig, just stage equipment and backline. PA, video and lightning rig has to be provided by local promoters.

I think that on third part of the LOTB tour they are touring without PA, video screens and ligthning rig, just stage equipment and backline. PA, video and lightning rig has to be provided by local promoters.
Which probably why they won't be visiting Skopje then. :p

I didn't wrote that! I wrote that Maiden last concert in Belgrade was in 2014, more than 5 years ago. I was at that concert.
I haven't said you said so, I don't know why assumed that. I have been hearing rumours about a gig in Belgrade for years now, this is a fact, nothing to do with you. I wonder where that persistence comes from, when it is nothing more than wishful thinking.

I haven't said you said so, I don't know why assumed that. I have been hearing rumours about a gig in Belgrade for years now, this is a fact, nothing to do with you. I wonder where that persistence comes from, when it is nothing more than wishful thinking.
It's all Night Prowler's fault.

Gap for 2 more concerts...rumour is that gap between Tel Aviv and Finland could be filled with Belgrade concert (last played in 2014) and I'm hoping for my hometown Ljubljana concert (last played in 2007), maybe Bucarest (Maiden didn't play Bucarest on LOTB tour yet) or Budapest. Who knows, maybe they will play for the first time in Skopje in Macedonia. Dates for these 2 concerts could be 1.june and 3.june. That's just my guess, nothing else.

Do you know that the drive between Tel Aviv and Finland takes 3-4 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back