Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I passed on cologne, having seen them in Hannover last year.

This stadium / open air shit pisses me off.
Light effects and sound dont even come close to an arena show, especially with this set

What's a boxscore?

26255.jpg

Not a big fan of the Packers. Or Football or sports in general. I wish I was. My girlfriend sure likes sports. She likes American Football. In my country we call that "football". It has so little to do with feet. I do like quite a few combat sports thought, always liked boxing, I like muay thai and lethwei and sometimes MMA when the dudes don't all act like college frat-boy jocks. Up the Irons!

Not a big fan of the Packers. Or Football or sports in general. I wish I was. My girlfriend sure likes sports. She likes American Football. In my country we call that "football". It has so little to do with feet. I do like quite a few combat sports thought, always liked boxing, I like muay thai and lethwei and sometimes MMA when the dudes don't all act like college frat-boy jocks. Up the Irons!

That's not the Packers, it's a South African Rugby player, they are nicknamed the Springboks or 'Boks.

I liked that pun better than my "boxs-core" pun from earlier in the thread, so even though the thread has moved on from the "fake joke" answers to your legitimate question, I still felt I should post it for my own amusement.

That's not the Packers, it's a South African Rugby player, they are nicknamed the Springboks or 'Boks.

I liked that pun better than my "boxs-core" pun from earlier in the thread, so even though the thread has moved on from the "fake joke" answers to your legitimate question, I still felt I should post it for my own amusement.
I'm guilty of actually knowing that wasn't the Packers, but sometimes I just like to amuse myself as well. High five!

Incidentally, you just expressed support for the West Ham United FC.
Lots and lots of Iron Maiden fans around the globe, myself included, have been led to believe this referred to Maiden.
It doesn't.
I've read this somewhere before and while I forgot which team it was for, remember it wasn't Maiden related originally. It is now by proxy, however, and I posted it to not only be ironic, but to angle the thread back on track from my own taking it off course. All that said: Up the Iron Maidens!

There were some funny comments regarding The Iron Maidens:
Speaking with Classic Rock, the high-flying frontman talked about seeing female versions of himself and the rest of the band onstage, saying, "I’ve seen the Iron Maidens in Mexico. We all went. We were watching them and I said to Steve [Harris], 'This is a really weird question, but looking at them, would you f--k yourself?' And he went, 'I don’t know, but we’ve all been thinking it.' It was very, very weird."

:lol:

There were some funny comments regarding The Iron Maidens:
Speaking with Classic Rock, the high-flying frontman talked about seeing female versions of himself and the rest of the band onstage, saying, "I’ve seen the Iron Maidens in Mexico. We all went. We were watching them and I said to Steve [Harris], 'This is a really weird question, but looking at them, would you f--k yourself?' And he went, 'I don’t know, but we’ve all been thinking it.' It was very, very weird."

Sexist and stupid comment if you ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back