Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Not his brightest moment.
When he first said it, everyone was agreeing with him, it is a curious question. Now, a few years later, we're all going, hmmm.

I think there's a way to make the joke and make it funny without being offensive. But that wasn't it.

When he first said it, everyone was agreeing with him, it is a curious question. Now, a few years later, we're all going, hmmm.

I think there's a way to make the joke and make it funny without being offensive. But that wasn't it.

I never agreed with him on that comment. It was rather unfortunate and not funny at all.

Last edited:
I'm usually careful with this type of stuff. With this one I was thinking whether it's sexist or really funny. Chose funny, and pressed "like". Oops! :)

I never agreed with him on that comment. It was rather unfortunate and not funny at all.
Yeah. There's so many comments he could've made, but he went for the crass and reductive one. It's one of the many times Bruce probably should've kept his thoughts to himself.

Expected stock rock star comment while also trying to backhandedly being seen to approve of them in a blokeish way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back