NOW WATCHING

It's great. I'd say it's pretty much on par with Breaking Bad, which is some high praise.

Originally, I was expecting it to mostly just be a goofy comedy, which is probably why I put off watching it for so long. Needles to say, it has far exceeded my expectations.

Agree it has Breaking Bad quality just the pace is a bit slow, thus the low ratings despite the high review scores.
I guess is more difficult to write a prequel than just write something on a blanc paper. And runners did a fantastic job so far.

Saul and Kim are one of the best TV couples I can remember and Chuck's performances during the seasons 1 -3 were terrific.
To tell you the truth I worry a bit about Kim's fate.

It's a french movie with a belgian actor. ;) Benoît Poelvoorde is a funny guy and did some other great films as Rien A Déclarer. :) I didn't see this one, as I'm not a fan of the pop singer Claude François, maybe I should. ;)

@The_7th_one it's on the life of Claude Francois. Super super funny!

Speaking of which the famous "My way" of Frank Sinatra, is a rip off of Comme d'Habitude, check this out ;)

Highlights from the film.. (There's a small pause at ~0:50, after it continues)

You understand French @The_7th_one ?

I mean Ukraine are going to win anyway, but if their song is as much of a banger as last year's they deserve it.

Back