NOW WATCHING

For Belgians extra special:
De Bruyne vs Courtois
I'm a Tottenham fan, but I have a soft spot for Man City and I love De Bruyne. Great player. Glad he scored that 1st goal. Ugh. Leave it to Benzema to score Real's 1st goal. Hope it's their last. No matter. This game is intense!

Last edited:
Just saw Everything Everywhere All At Once and it was outstanding. Best movie I’ve seen in many, many years.

I'm currently on a Better Call Saul kick.

I'm honestly not sure why it took me so long to dive into this show. I loved Breaking Bad, but just never got around to watching this one until quite recently.

I'm halfway through season 4 at the moment.

I'm currently on a Better Call Saul kick.

I'm honestly not sure why it took me so long to dive into this show. I loved Breaking Bad, but just never got around to watching this one until quite recently.

I'm halfway through season 4 at the moment.

What's your opinion so far?

The first seasons until his brother dies are quite terrific. Anyway, I remain fan of the series up to this day and I enjoy watching a new episode of Season 6 every Tuesday.
After the above incident the series has lost its pace, but I enjoy watching it nevertheless. That guy Vince Gilligan is a major storyteller, if he was involved in the Game of Thrones most probably it wouldn't have been that major letdown it turned to be the last 2 seasons.

Back