NOW WATCHING

First episode of The Boys series three, I'm about ten minutes in and I've just witnessed one of the most messed up and brutally funny things I've ever seen. This series is gonna be a riot.

Chamber of Horrors (The Door with Seven Locks) (1940)
Plot: A wealthy lord dies and is entombed with a valuable deposit of jewels. Seven Keys are required to unlock the tomb and get hold of the treasure. A mad doctor uses an Iron Maiden to systematically eliminate the heirs to the fortune. (I had to see it. :lol: )

7locks.png

MV5BMmE1ODVhMGYtODYyYS00Mjc4LWIzN2EtYWZkZDg1MTUyNDkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Tiding myself over with this until episode 4 of The Boys.

Wales vs Ukraine
Was watching Ant Man but switched to this. Simultaneously watching this on youtube:
That was a tough one to watch:(

Last edited:
Returned to theatres for the first time in over a year and a half last night to see Top Gun: Maverick. It rocked. What an incredible spectacle. Tom Cruise got to take off from the USS Theodore Roosevelt in a F-18 and they filmed it in 4K so I could live vicariously through him. Amazing stuff.

Reactions: Yax
Watched Stranger Things Season Four, Vol. 1.

A solid step up in storytelling and quality. Whereas season two and three were good this is on another level. Best one yet.

Also watched Kenobi Ep. 4.

While I wasn't crazy about the first three episodes, they are good. This was a serious drop in quality approaching Book of Boba Fett-levels. Very disappointing after last week's spectacular episode. Hopefully just a middle of the road episode between the good ones!

Returned to theatres for the first time in over a year and a half last night to see Top Gun: Maverick. It rocked. What an incredible spectacle. Tom Cruise got to take off from the USS Theodore Roosevelt in a F-18 and they filmed it in 4K so I could live vicariously through him. Amazing stuff.
Yeah, I saw it yesterday. Great film, and a lot better than the original one, which by itself was a pretty good 80's film.

Love this. Have watched every one that has been posted on youtube. It's artists from 1965-1970 commenting on some of the latest releases to come out in a particular month and year.

Last edited:
Interesting episode of 664 satellite discussing about Maiden collectables

It has brought back so many memories... that I have taken my t-shirt out (It has the marks of keeping it over 20years)
Let's go to celebrate 30th Anniversary of Maiden at Donnington 1992.

IMG_0211.jpgIMG_0212.jpg

Last edited:
Back