New posters! Who are you?

Hello everyone!! My name is Natalia, I'm from Brazil and I've been a Maiden fan for just 2 years, sadly. To this day I still ask myself, "Why didn't I know about this band before?" "Where have I been?".

Didn't understand one word She said?! Someone please translate

HI!

Last edited:
Not really a new member, but I've not posted in about 4 years due to the breakup of my marriage and being busy starting a new career as a music producer, so I've only lurked for some time, a lot has changed since I was last active on here, but it's nice to see a few familiar names :)
Thought I'd reintroduce myself, I'm Rik, 36 from Halifax, UK and as I've just said, I'm a freelance music producer/session guitarist/sound designer/guitar tutor/semi-pro musician who's been a fan of Maiden for most of my life. I'm hoping to get stuck back into the discussions again, especially now there's a new album to discuss :)

Hi all. New poster so I thought I'd pop in here first.

Been listening to Iron Maiden for 5-10 years now (as in I remember getting TFF on release but beyond knowing I wasn't listening to them when I was 10 years old, I don't know when I started) but thought I'd sign up with the release of the new album.

Hi,

Just joined the forum to see what's going on.

I'm Johnny from Coatbridge in Scotland and have been a Maiden fan since hearing 'The Evil That Men Do' back in 1988.

Hello, I've just been directed here by a couple of kind forum members.

I live in County Durham, UK and have been into Maiden since about 1980-ish. I don't remember exactly 'cause obviously it was a long time ago and I was about 10 years old. A friend of my Grandad gave him a tape with Kenny Rogers 'Coward of the County' on it, only the tape he used was nicked from his daughter who was a massive rock fan/metalhead, so the rest of the tape was filled with stuff like Rainbow, Rush and AC/DC.
Oh, and there was this one song on it, didn't know who sang it at the time but I could tell what it was called by the chorus- 'Running Free'.
I did drift away from Maiden around the time Bruce left and didn't pay much attention until I heard Benjamin Breeg and ended up buying AMOLAD. Since getting BOS on vinyl*, I've been looking online at all things Maiden related, that's how I turned up here.

*Loving it btw. Want to get a new record player to do it justice.

Hi Plankton, and welcome! And County Durham, eh? Where I was brought up :edmetal:
I obviously don't know where you are now, but do you get wrongly labelled a 'Geordie' all the time? Having said that, Janick's from Durham and I think he sounds just like Alan Shearer.

Back