New posters! Who are you?

Hi all

I'm not sure where I should be posting this, but I signed up to the forum tonight. I'm 43 and I've been listening to Maiden since about 1988. My first gig was at Wembley on the No Prayer For The Dying tour and the last one I went to was Twickenham 6-7 (?) years ago.

I stopped listening to the band around The Dance Of Death album, but I've just bought The Book Of Souls and I've got right back into them!

Anyway, that's probably enough for now - but I'm looking forward to getting involved in the various discussions on here.

Cheers, NC

Hi all

I'm not sure where I should be posting this and I've also added it in the general discussion, but I signed up to the forum tonight. I'm 43 and I've been listening to Maiden since about 1988. My first gig was at Wembley on the No Prayer For The Dying tour and the last one I went to was Twickenham 6-7 (?) years ago.

I stopped listening to the band around The Dance Of Death album, but I've just bought The Book Of Souls and I've got right back into them!

Anyway, that's probably enough for now - but I'm looking forward to getting involved in the various discussions on here.

Cheers, NC

I am Jamie and I’m 46. I first got into Maiden in 1983, but it took me a long time to see them. I couldn’t make it to the Seventh Son tour when my buddies went in high school. Little did I know that my next opportunity to see them would be on the 2003 Give Me Ed…Til I’m Dead tour. But it was well worth the wait. I was about 8 rows back and of the 150ish concerts I’ve seen I’d put it in my top 3. Nicko’s threw his drum stick and it bounced off my chest into the row of Asian dudes in front of me.

I found this message board while googling for presale passwords…but I think I’m gonna stick around for a while.

Hi, I'm 30 years old and I live in Norway. I've been a Maiden fan for about 15 years now, first heard the song The evil that men do that I really loved, and afterwards bought their newest album Brave new world, and been a Maiden fan ever since! I've seen them live two times, hopefully will be able to see them again soon.

I spent most of my freetime with my wife and our two little boys (the oldest almost two years old, the youngest four months old), and I also love music, reading and football/soccer, playing it twice a week.

This BB seems like an very nice place, so hope I'll stick around for a long time :)

Back