New posters! Who are you?

Thanks _____no5  :)

Yeah It is very annoying. Once you start getting into it, you are forced on a break. Since I wrote, I've recovered a little bit, though I'm still apprehensive about going out, so will give it a few more days, and of course now its been snow storming for 5 days, just typical  :lol:

Hi. I didn't find this thread on my first visit, so here I am. I'm Antonio, I'm 23 years old from Italy, and I'm a newcomer to Maiden's world after having known their more famous songs for a number of years now. I like this forum very much  :)

Brand new poster here.  I'm from Virginia and I'm 38.  My first Maiden concert was Somewhere in Time in Jan. 1987.  Yngwie opened.  What a night!

Talk to ya's all soon....

Welcome killerbehindyou; you should love the site. I see we are pretty similar, I am 37, also from Virginia and my first Maiden show was for the World Slavery Tour.... saw the SiT and Yngwie show as well, the one in DC and you're right, it was great. Where in Virginia are you?

Welcome portermoresby (Antonio) as well! Italy is great; I really need to spend more than the 4 total days I've been there sometime.  :) :rocker:

Hey I'm new here, I live in Australia, I've liked Maiden for about 2 years now, and I was interesting to see if there were any forums about them so I googled "Iron Maiden Forums" very unique I know lol. I'm 17 and I just finished school, going to Uni next this year.

Hello, my name's Arťom, I am 20 yo from Czech Republic. I listen to rock n roll and all derivatives, i also play guitar. I finished secondary school this year and educating to start some business now.

I'm hoping to see Iron Maiden on Sonisphere this year, but its not confirmed yet, so we'll see. Althought it would be incredible.

Hello to all :)

Well,I guess I'm pretty much a weird 13 year old chick in a boring little town in a boring state. I've never heard of any good bands coming to wisconsin,so to me,that makes it boring. Around here the only things on the radio are mostly country and Pop, which I can't stand. My "weird music" has made me a big outsider at school,so I tend to join sites like these to feel less left out.

Metalheadlady said:
Well,I guess I'm pretty much a weird 13 year old chick in a boring little town in a boring state. I've never heard of any good bands coming to wisconsin,so to me,that makes it boring. Around here the only things on the radio are mostly country and Pop, which I can't stand. My "weird music" has made me a big outsider at school,so I tend to join sites like these to feel less left out.

Well you definitely came to the right place. You'll have plenty of good topics and bands to read. Welcome to the board!

Hey everyone, I've been to the site before and read the forums but I have never posted. I figure now is a good time to start! Been a Maiden fan since I was in about 9th grade in high school, I am now 44 years young :p. I'm really looking forward to the Tampa concert, it's been a long time since Maiden came here!

\m/

Hey everyone.  I'm from DC. Been a fan since Somewhere in Time came out when I was a kid.  I'm one of those weird fans that generally likes the newer albums more (but I like them all...well except NPFTD and even that has its moments). 

Only seen Maiden once, on the Seventh Son tour at the Capital Centre. I was pissed because Ace Frehley was supposed to open but instead we got the Killer Dwarfs.  They were actually pretty good though from what I remember.

Would love to see Maiden again someday before it's too late!

Umm...that's about it.  Oh!  My favorite album is still SIT but Dance of Death is a close second.  Favorite song is probably The Sign of the Cross.  Favorite B-Side is Reach Out.  Favorite live track is Fear of the Dark on Rock in Rio.  Favorite album cover is Live After Death.  Fav member is Adrian Smith.  That's all I can think of.

Here's something I did in Photoshop.  I just got a wicked cool plugin and was playing around with it.

52ezhs.jpg

PyroMessiah said:
  Fav member is Adrian Smith.  That's all I can think of.
You'll love it here. Welcome to the forum!

I'm Traetheran. I'm a guitarist and an amateur pianist. I am a believer in and listener of all music except for pop/mainstream.

That aside, I consider myself to be a subtle amalgam of a rebalanced Nietzsche, Heraclitus, Hegel, and Anaximander with hints of Kierkegaard. See naturalistic pantheism.

Aesthetics, cryptology, music, mathematics, physics, psychology, etc. Bad-ass stuff.

Some of you may have seen my forum tag, which I refuse to put in my signature, "Prisoner of no entity". I challenge anyone to figure out how I developed it.

I am an INTJ personality type. This may confuse some of you.

Change is a concept that is monumentally important to me, and not in a rhetorical-political sense.

Tempo rubato et vice Versailles.

-Prisoner of no entity

Traetheran said:
Change is a concept that is monumentally important to me, and not in a rhetorical-political sense.
I like that.

Hi, I'm Vap, and I come from Finland. I found my way to these forums when I decided to google "iron maiden forum". I play guitar & some bass. My favorite music genres are heavy metal, NWOBHM and thrash metal.

I'm Sinster and I live in Massholecusetts but grew up Maine.  Been a Maiden fan since Killers/NOTB .. and when Bruce left and Blaze took the singing helm I thought the world of Maiden had ended.  I gave Blaze a shot but it didn't do anything for me..  I'm was stoked when I heard Bruce and Adrian were coming back.  I was giddy as a school girl when BNW was released.    :shred: :rocker:

hi I'm Lorn. Iron Maiden is my favorite band and always will be. I found this site by typing "iron maiden forum." It's rather large and I'd like to stick around

favorite Maiden album - Powerslave

songs - Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Revelations, Powerslave, Hallowed be thy Name, To Tame a Land, Mother Russia, Phantom of the Opera

:D

Back