New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. 1st time poster, long time fan & follower. Dying to hear the new album. The samples have made the wait worse! Already have my pre-order so dying for this thing to leak!

From the IM board
P7250014.jpg

Suicidehummer said:
Damn, they're actually using those b&w sketches? Yuck.

IMO, some of those actually look better than the cover. At least some of those concept pieces at least look a little like Eddie.

Does anyone know if the mission/deluxe editions have the making of videos or anything else worthy of a few extra bucks?

Stan said:
Does anyone know if the mission/deluxe editions have the making of videos or anything else worthy of a few extra bucks?
From http://www.ironmaiden.com/thefinalfrontier/ The Limited Collectors 'MISSION EDITION' comes in a unique CD case and includes access to bonus content including the Director's Cut of this new video, filmed band 'Mission Debrief' interview footage, wallpapers, photos and the exclusive game 'Mission II: Rescue & Revenge'

Stan said:

According to the amazon desctiption:

"To celebrate Iron Maiden's 15th studio release, their first in 4 years, fans can look forward to a deluxe version of The Final Frontier CD with exclusive bonus content in a special package"

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
From http://www.ironmaiden.com/thefinalfrontier/ The Limited Collectors 'MISSION EDITION' comes in a unique CD case and includes access to bonus content including the Director's Cut of this new video, filmed band 'Mission Debrief' interview footage, wallpapers, photos and the exclusive game 'Mission II: Rescue & Revenge'

Thanks.

Guess the interview footage is worth looking at.

HallowedBeMyName said:
Welcome to Maidenfans, Hallowed (#2)  :hello: But you stole my name  :lol:
:lol: Can't blame someone for using one of the greatest songs of all time! :edmetal: At least it's different enough so we can tell you 2 apart.
I love that black and white artwork! Thanks Donner!

I've been lurking this site for years but with the anticipation of this new album I had to sign on and join the ranks. Especially if someone gets their hands on the album soon, I need to hear it! Have to make some friends! lol

HBTN is by far, my favorite Maiden tune so I had to find a way to incorporate that name. :rocker:

Thanks for that, Donner!

lp.jpg

Looks like we have Minotaur Eddie, Neverending Story Eddie, and even Emo Eddie (next to baby Eddie). Talk about different incarnations...

Invisible said:
Thanks for that, Donner!

lp.jpg

Looks like we have Minotaur Eddie, Neverending Story Eddie, and even Emo Eddie (next to baby Eddie). Talk about different incarnations...

I posted the large versions of four of those a few pages back if you haven't seen them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back