New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: haha nice!

In total seriousness, I can honestly say that with all this build up, when I finally get to hear this album I'll probably cry at one point.

Twarkle said:
I posted the large versions of four of those a few pages back if you haven't seen them yet.

Hey Twarkle! Yeah I've seen those images, really appreciated that.

And this new one kinda confirms that they are indeed part of the sleeve. I mean, ya never know and those certainly seem strange, I'd say it's a 99% confirmation... :blink: [denial mode on]

Invisible said:
Hey Twarkle! Yeah I've seen those images, really appreciated that.

And this new one kinda confirms that they are indeed part of the sleeve. I mean, ya never know and those certainly seem strange, I'd say it's a 99% confirmation... :blink: [denial mode on]

I think it's safe to turn denial mode off, Khan has confirmed that they are at least included in the LP version.

judas_rising said:
:lol: haha nice!

In total seriousness, I can honestly say that with all this build up, when I finally get to hear this album I'll probably cry at one point.

I cried the first time I heard Paschendale. Honestly, it was the first time in a very, very long time I had been that excited for something…and it completely delivered.

hallowed_bemy_name said:
I'm dying in anticipation for this CD as much as the next person, but I would never lose a nut over it. Maybe a finger or a toe, but never a nut.

"Bust a nut" doesn't mean lose a nut...

Also, it's "When you know that your time is close at hand" :innocent:

Twarkle said:
I think it's safe to turn denial mode off, Khan has confirmed that they are at least included in the LP version.

Yeah I'm definitely a believer. But these images resemble sketches, and 3 of them are very similar (Eddie's head), which makes little sense. That's why I would tell others about this as a 99% confirmation. Anyway, denial mode is more like WTF mode, 'cause dude, WTF are these drawings about?!?!

LooseCannon said:
I cried the first time I heard Paschendale. Honestly, it was the first time in a very, very long time I had been that excited for something…and it completely delivered.

First time I heard Paschenfuckingdale, my jaw literally dropped open in amazement and stayed that way for the whole song.

Only other time I was drop-jawed for minutes was the death of Zappa in 1993.

SinisterMinisterX said:
First time I heard Paschenfuckingdale, my jaw literally dropped open in amazement and stayed that way for the whole song.

Only other time I was drop-jawed for minutes was the death of Zappa in 1993.

I remember exactly where I was when I heard it - sitting in my chair, September 8th, room 428B, Lane Hall, Antigonish, NS, B2G 2X1. And I stopped playing through DOD…and played Paschendale again.

those sleeve drawings kinda looks like a backstory to me.
Melvyn Grant mentioned in his interview, that whats on the cover is not eddie.
After scanning through the drawings, I think its Eddies star baby/avatarian offspring/galactic lovechild...and so on :yes:

Donner said:
From what I gather, they have a new song or something.  I thought they broke up in 1984
Ya, they were working on this album called Majesty of Gaia and Steve didn't like the direction it was going so he decided to quit the band.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Ya, they were working on this album called Majesty of Gaia and Steve didn't like the direction it was going so he decided to quit the band.

But they reformed and now have decided to make their 6th album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back