New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Glad you got to see them so many times.

I think we all are. :lol:

This place is good enough for now. I actually was told that quite a few members of the main free forum ended up joining the FC to be part of the forum. I wish they would have said fuck those greedy bastards and come over here. :D At least, I think they intentionally shut down the free forum to get more FC members. But they probably didn't know about this site.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Nice! Glad you got to see them so many times.

I think we all are. :lol:

This place is good enough for now. I actually was told that quite a few members of the main free forum ended up joining the FC to be part of the forum. I wish they would have said fuck those greedy bastards and come over here. :D But they probably didn't know about this site.

Yeah, lots of people definitely signed up. It's just as much work on the paid forums, as it ever was in the free forums...except we don't get the random losers signing up just to spam their websites or whatever.

I've read all the lyrics...and let me tell you...these are EASILY the most ambitious lyrics Maiden has ever written...by far.

You know all those people who always whine about Maiden's lyrics being so repetitive? Well....this album will shut them up.

Stan said:
What deep shit? Is there some kind of secret underground Maiden brotherhood?  :)

At some level, I "work" for the band.

I WILL share a couple of teasers, though...

Have you heard what they said in
The news today
Have you heard what is coming
To us all
That the world as we know it
Will be coming to an end
Have you heard have you heard
------------------------------------------- (from different songs)
The making of a man is fire
Not giving in to our desires
Within the truth that lies
Within the only thing
Mother Of Mercy
Angel of death desire
Mother Of Mercy
Taking my last breath of fire

I know this is low, but if it were me, I would make a brand new account on here under a different user name and then share all the lyrics.

LOL....nah...there's only about 10 people that have them...so it still wouldn't be hard to figure it out. Also..a lot of trust was put into us...and I won't break that.

Stan said:
Just curious, how did people manage to get a hold of the lyrics anyway?

a good friend has a friend that works at the company that produces the LP jackets and dust sleeves. I've got an unfolded printout of the LP jacket  :edmetal:

Also, I'm wondering. At what level do you "work" for the band? Can you give any details on that? I hope we're not bothering you too much, but you sure have sparked some interest here. :)

Also, I'm wondering. At what level do you "work" for the band? Can you give any details on that? I hope we're not bothering you too much, but you sure have sparked some interest here. :)

nah, it's ok...I help Admin the FC forums, and ran the First To The Barrier early entry in Florida at the end of the last tour.

That was a lot of fun....definitely want to do that again.
Time for bed now, though....work in the morning....oh joy!

Khan said:
a good friend has a friend that works at the company that produces the LP jackets and dust sleeves. I've got an unfolded printout of the LP jacket  :edmetal:

Someone on the paid forum was saying how he found high quality pictures of the lyrics on google images. Can you confirm or deny that? He sounded like he was just trying to be a bit of a jerk, and send people on a wild goose chase.

mozzle said:
Someone on the paid forum was saying how he found high quality pictures of the lyrics on google images. Can you confirm or deny that? He sounded like he was just trying to be a bit of a jerk, and send people on a wild goose chase.

Hmm...you might have sent these guys on a wild goose chase after they read your post, mozzle  :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back