New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Final Frontier!

Agreed! :D I hope the title will be the only thing in common. :D

Sounds so, yup... It was mentioned somewhere on this forum that Steve always wanted to do 15 albums...

I'm not too pleased with the name, but then again I don't think anything could be immediately "EPIC".
Also, I really hope this doesn't literally mean this will be the last album.

I seem to recall that being mentioned in an interview. To be fair, The Final Frontier was supposed to be the last Star Trek movie too.......

Ah, the potential last album. With the name and the length of time between AMoLaD and TFF then it does seem that Maiden are packing in the writing pens as of now. And with them always saying that they don't want to become a "cabaret act" (i.e. No new material) then I think we can almost put a shelf-life on Maiden now :(

Or they'll continue to rock on into their 60s! Up the Irons!

I'm not seeing Final Frontier on my browser. Do you have a screen cap? Not that I doubt this is the title at all. Maybe Shatner can do some vocals.

Also, what're the odds on a full blown Sci-fi concept album? I reckon theres a market there, especially if the main character is a zombie-cyborg with a pistol and a red eye.

Habberdasher said:
I'm not seeing Final Frontier on my browser. Do you have a screen cap? Not that I doubt this is the title at all. Maybe Shatner can do some vocals.

LOL!  That'd be different.  I'd probably like him over Blaze I reckon.

Jonszat said:
Also, what're the odds on a full blown Sci-fi concept album? I reckon theres a market there, especially if the main character is a zombie-cyborg with a pistol and a red eye.

Or maybe an adaptation of a Philip K Dick book. The Three Stigmata of Benjamin Breeg?

Habberdasher -> It was in the title of the browser, now it's unavailable because it says they're updating the site.

Here's a screenshot of my Firefox history.

Dude, don't switch to Firefox because Explorer isn't showing that!

Switch to Firefox/Opera because Explorer is shit.

^WORD

Damn, this is actually an awesome way to mess with our heads. Maybe it's not even that and they just want us to speculate to death while theyr'e updating.
7 more minutes.

EDIT:
It's here. Ok. Awesome artwork.

Nah, I think they uploaded the article some time ago, but haven't published it yet, and probably didn't notice that the article title is available nonetheless. There's still the possibility that they are actually aware of that fact and that TFF actually isn't the new album title and was put there to mess with our heads. But then again, Occam's razor...

I'm actually listening to Futureal right know so it will end exactly when they should update the site.
1 minute left by my clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back