New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, JR. I know what you're going through with all the excitement. Hmmmmm, I wasn't using Soulseek so maybe it was on there first and I just missed it? Ah, all is good either way. :)
Jeffmetal said:
I still use Soulseek. It's the best p2p.
Newsgroups, file hosting search engines, and bit torrent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Ya, JR. I know what you're going through with all the excitement. Hmmmmm, I wasn't using Soulseek so maybe it was on there first and I just missed it? Ah, all is good either way. :)
Newsgroups, file hosting search engines, and bit torrent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Dude, give us links for the best Newsgroups, file hosting search engines to find good bootlegs on audio and dvd!!! I want Maiden MSG 2010 DVD and it seems nobody is sharing it!!!

Oh, I use newsgroup search engines such as binsearch.info and newzleech.com As far as bootlegs, http://www.dimeadozen.org/ is the VERY BEST. You have to register and when you try, it might tell you that the site is full. Keep trying over and over and over again until you get in because they delete inactive accounts all the time. Also, see this: http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?topic=19534.0
The MSG show is on dimeadozen. If you can't get in, I'll get you a copy. In fact, I'll grab it just in case.
Oh wait, it's an audio boot. Sorry about that.

judas_rising said:
If you're trying to hold out until it's released, then make a true challenge out of it and listen to the samples.  WTWWB and Isle of Avalon, at least.  Those two sound like they could lead to pushing the term 'epic' to it's limits.

Actually, I'm trying not to listen to any of the samples at all, until the albums official release date. Temptations are getting to me and I really want to listen to the samples  :lol: I must stay strong.

Thanx a lot, Fonz. A friend just let me check his Dimeadozen account and I check very often for the MSG DVD and it's only audio. If someone get it, please, make a torrent.

@Hallowed... Don't worry man, you can do it! Listen to every single Maiden album to keep you busy. That's what I'm doing.

I was kidding, lol. Like the others were saying, Bruce's stuff is amazing, so it's always nice to go back to that...  or check out Agent Steel, they're fantastic.

judas_rising said:
Man listening to Maiden right now just makes it itch twice as bad.  I've been playing Red Dead Redemption to keep my mind occupied..

I'm with you, man. It's hard to not think about this new record. Trying to keep my mind occupied as well.

You wanted a leak? Here ya go!
oi-sod-off-us-stormtroopers-still-need-to-take-a-leak.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back