Misheard lyrics

Today I heard:

"a reflection of my woman staring back at me."

in Number of the Beast

which makes the next few lines even funnier if they apply to my woman (i.e., the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair)

Habberdasher said:
Today I heard:

"a reflection of my woman staring back at me."

in Number of the Beast

which makes the next few lines even funnier if they apply to my woman (i.e., the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair)

Ha! Spot on! It's all I ever hear! Well, that and now "walkman staring back at me."

Blood Brothers
"When your'e floating on all the emotion you feel, and reflecting the girl in the back"

haha never thought that made sense!

edge of darkness said:
moonchild- The accursed ones i'll Burn them all.
                This child was born Today!

:lol: that's awesome.. this child was born today! hahahahahahaha

I first heard Doctor Doctor when it was played as an intro on my first Maiden show. I thought that the lyrics were "Got to, got to, please" :D

NOTB...Fever crazes and twists my mind and brings me to despair. Had that wrong for a quarter century... :yey:

"A reflection of my woman staring back at me." & '' Through the fucking ice and the albatross follows on ''

I can only recall those two. I seriously need the booklet to understand what James LaBrie sings in Dream Theater, he is really hard to follow, it can be pretty hilarious at times too ( loads of James Labrie misheard videos on Youtube ).

Being 13 and my family doesnt want me to listen to metal I haven't had long to think it was woman, but sometimes when I sing along I still say woman by habit. Also, earlier today I was listening to Run to the Hills and I heard "when it came to Mr. T" instead of "many came, too much for Cree"

Back