make up a lie about the previous poster

When Ariana was born, she seemed like a normal child, but as the doctors were examining her, they realized something was terribly amiss - her intestines were not functioning properly! If left untreated, by the end of the week, she would likely be dead! The doctors decided they had to act quickly, and felt that the best way to fix the problem was to remove them and throw them away before they do complete damage. But now they were in a pickle - how would they replace the intestines she had lost? But - a strike of fortune presented itself when they heard that across the street, the veterinarian had just removed some intestines from a baby leopard who had somehow had extra ones inside it. The doctors realized it was risky, but they decided it was a chance worth taking. They brought in the leopard intestines and stitched them up to Ariana. At first they were worried that it would all be for naught, but as the days progressed, the child grew strong again and finally was released healthy as a horse. The only drawback from the operation was simply that Ariana oftentimes would act like a leopard and imitate their habits - but hey, she found a husband anyway!

:D

Number 6 updated the Steve Harris list last Saturday.
I know, I know. I'm sorry. :p

I've been quite busy recently and haven't had time to sit through it. I also have to re-check the individual song threads (which I haven't for quite a while now) for the average scores so I can properly eliminate ties.

I also have to re-check the individual song threads (which I haven't for quite a while now) for the average scores so I can properly eliminate ties.
Actually, I can help with this. I just went through every song poll two days ago and compiled everything together so I can give those stats to you if you like.

Back