Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

I once dreamed that I was at a Maiden show, and some thieves came in and stole things off the audience. I have had atleast one more dream about me being at a Maiden show, but I don't remember the details.
Same! I dreamed The venue was massive but the stage was at floor level, about 2 meters deep and the band played behind this fence-bar thing... And then pickpockets started nicking people's stuff, then a Transit van reversed up in the audience and I got in the back and left, strange...

My new prediction for the upcoming setlist:

1. Moonchild
2. Caught Somewhere in Time
3. The Prisoner
4. Still Life
5. Killers
6. Can I Play With Madness
7. The Trooper
8. Infinite Dreams
9. Wasted Years
10. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
11. Alexander the Great
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
---encore---
14. The Number of the Beast
15. Stranger in a Strange Land
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

A fan can dream can't he?

I have some faith that they MIGHT actually play this one this time around. After years of teasing us with it, there is finally word that the band is actually practicing it and hopes to play it live sometime in the near future. If not... then they will be a song like Run the the Hills, 2 Minutes to Midnight, or maybe even a song from NPftD ot FotD.

I have some faith that they MIGHT actually play this one this time around. After years of teasing us with it, there is finally word that the band is actually practicing it and hopes to play it live sometime in the near future. If not... then they will be a song like Run the the Hills, 2 Minutes to Midnight, or maybe even a song from NPftD ot FotD.
Well I'm hoping for it too its a great song I did not know they had practiced it all I know is Harris said something about Adrian not remembering the solo. If they do it will be a fucking eargasm to hear it live in Atlanta. But let's keep our fingers crossed.

I must say, if the actual setlist is similar to that then I would be utterly amazed. We can only hope that the band don't decide to play it safe with the same old Wrathchild, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Run to the Hills etc. setlist that the nostalgia fans want to hear.

Says who? Says Nicko himself! In an interview, he talked about how that was a song they want to play live at some point, the only problem is that Adrian has a hard time with the solos and yet doesn't want any other guitarist doing it for him. So at least they are trying. Maybe it will happen.

I don't think they will do stuff like Wrathchild, Run to the Hills, and 2 Minutes to Midnight on this set. Even though they are great songs, they were a huge part of the last few tours, so I kept them out and tried to focus on Somewhere In Time and Seventh Son songs. Besides, Bruce said they were playing about 2/3rds of the original set plus some "greatest hits" people will want to hear and even some "surprises". So I tried my best to capture that.

But as long as they play The Prisoner and Caught Somewhere in Time, I'll be a happy camper. :p

Hi all, been away for a while, been catching up and reading the posts ..I will piss myself with glee if they play CSIT ! My buddy just confirmed that we have standing floor tix to the San Antonio show in August!:) While daydreaming, I would lose it if they were to ever do "Walking on Glass " again ...I know it will probably never happen but I can fantasize...

I think that they will change the set list in 2013 , something like 2008/2009 set list changes

Exactly. I'm sure I'd get jealous. Haha.

I imagine them playing Seventh Son of a Seventh Son on some of the gigs, and then changing to The Angel and the Gambler when I see them. I would probably kill someone.

Haha. Imagine if that actually happened? That would be a nightmare. But yeah, like on the 2010 tour, they were switching Dance of Death and Paschendale...I got Paschendale but really wanted to hear Dance of Death, even though I prefer Paschendale. I just don't like it that much. What Maiden should do is stop playing Fear Of The Dark, Two Minutes To Minutes To Midnight, Number Of The Beast (and so on) on almost every tour and replace them with other songs.

Back