Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Yeah, ofc they will. They also played Transylvania in Transylvania, and Murders In The Rue Morgue in Rue Morgue.

:p

trans. in transylvania!,good one-but fear of dark in dark; got to get cleverer than that man!!, its all good though; didn,t think my own dumbness would get anyomes attn.

trans. in transylvania!,good one-but fear of dark in dark; got to get cleverer than that man!!, its all good though; didn,t think my own dumbness would get anyomes attn.

My predictions/ dream setlist
1. Moonchild
2. Evil That Men Do
3. Prisoner
4. Still Life (Never played Once in America, Why not now?)
5. Two Minutes till midnight*
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Stranger in a Strange land*
8. Can I Play w/ madness OR Killers
9. Heaven Can Wait
10. 7th son of a 7th son
11. Clairvoyant
12. Alexander the great*
13. Iron Maiden

Encore 1
1. The Number of the beast
2. Hallowed be thy name
3. Caught somewhere in time OR Sanctuary(<-- hasn't been played in a while since 05 and was play on the 7th tour of a 7th tour)

My predictions/ dream setlist
1. Moonchild
2. Evil That Men Do
3. Prisoner
4. Still Life (Never played Once in America, Why not now?)
5. Two Minutes till midnight*
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Stranger in a Strange land*
8. Can I Play w/ madness OR Killers
9. Heaven Can Wait
10. 7th son of a 7th son
11. Clairvoyant
12. Alexander the great*
13. Iron Maiden

Encore 1
1. The Number of the beast
2. Hallowed be thy name
3. Caught somewhere in time OR Sanctuary(<-- hasn't been played in a while since 05 and was play on the 7th tour of a 7th tour)
Actually Sanctuary hasn't been played since 2009 still it'd be nice to see it played alive I think they might play the songs you mentioned. Just take out Still Life and add Fear Of The Dark which they will probably play and take out two more songs to make way for Run To The Hills and The Tooper.

According to someone who claims his father is an EMI producer, and is rather close with Iron Maiden themselves, this potential setlist leaked from EMI Records:

1. Moonchild
2. The Evil That Men Do
3. Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
4. Infinite Dreams
5. The Trooper
6. Wasted Years
7. Can I Play With Madness
8. The Number of the Beast
9. Afraid To Shoot Strangers
10. Heaven Can Wait
11. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
ENCORE
14. The Clairvoyant
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Run To The Hills

Take it for what you want. We are only 20 something days away from the first concert. It could be real, or at least close. I remember when the setlist "leaked" before the 2010 tour and it was spot on, with the exception of like 2-3 songs. So it's possible this is legit, or close to legit.

This is still my guess at the setlist, with the encore mainly being "wishful thinking"...

1. Moonchild
2. The Evil That Men Do
3. The Trooper
4. Infinite Dreams
5. Wasted Years
6. Can I Play With Madness
7. Die With Your Boots On
8. The Prisoner
9. The Number of the Beast
10. The Clairvoyant
11. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
ENCORE
14. Caught Somewhere In Time
15. Sea of Madness
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

I dont think they will play Afraid to shoot strangers nor Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter...
SPOILER
And in that setlist Hallowed gets repeated....

I don't think 'Fear of the Dark' will get dropped for this tour. I also think 'The Prisoner' is more likely to be played than any of Maiden's other 90s songs.

Of course, this is all conjecture.

Back