Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Might just be my sick mind again, but had a good chuckle over this. Spoiler because it might be a bit NSFW:

Talking with an American co-worker and she's like:
"OK you can e-mail this guy #1 from this company and I'll contact guy #2 from the same company.
We can do this for these 2 companies as well, so like... double penetration"

Me:
thierry-henry.gif

Also for weldings we use the term
penetration.

Never chuckled or joked over it, or any of the welders I know… :D

Regarding NP’s coworker quote, it could range anywhere from complete innocence to active provocation.

Last edited:
Liberals are taking the German education and research ministry. As a researcher in humanities I might as well look for a nice spot under a bridge now.

@Saapanael - still out walking?
We ended today with sunrise, so it took about 24 hours. The walk was cut shorter as many became unable to continue. I walked a total of 60 km when the end was called. I estimated I would’ve managed 80 but probably no more than that (the actual route ended up being around 100 km). And with the walk and previous trials behind me, as of today I am a junior seargant. :shred:

9F1FF57D-0BBC-4F69-8B0C-9C049AD9309D.jpg

Now writing my official first post from my new Lenovo Legion 5i. Took advantage of a Black Friday deal and got a pretty nice new laptop to replace my ancient Asus from 2013 that was literally falling apart.

My Spotify is actin the maggot and wont play through my 2021 fully. But I got my Top 5 songs. 3 from Senjustu. Definitely not representative of my year. I blitzed that shit for a few weeks and abandoned it.
The main problem with listenin to super chill piano music for sleep is that on yer annual spotify playlist you get super chill piano music sandwiched in between Van Halen and Avicii. Thats what the skip buttons for, I suppose.

Back