Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I only saw the last lap of the final race of this F1 season and it was beautiful. Hamilton getting fucked over was amazing. The thought of him having more titles than Schumacher makes me sick.
He can have as many titles as he likes, so long as he earns them all ... but yeah, I was rooting for Verstappen :D

What a wonderful race though: two such closely matched rivals, racing wheel to wheel, the title race going right down to the very last lap and both drivers fighting so hard - I never thought we'd see racing like that again. It was the most engaging thing I've seen for a while.

It did make me feel kind of old though. Two very familiar names bookended that race - and both are the kids of the drivers I most associate with those names :blink:

Whatever happened to individual ring tones? I remember that people used to make a huge fuss about having their own ring tones on their phones, there used to be a huge business around selling them, and now everyone has the same Huawei melodies... does Huawei not allow changing the ringtones? I know Samsung does, and I thought it had to do with the OS...

He can have as many titles as he likes, so long as he earns them all ... but yeah, I was rooting for Verstappen :D

What a wonderful race though: two such closely matched rivals, racing wheel to wheel, the title race going right down to the very last lap and both drivers fighting so hard - I never thought we'd see racing like that again. It was the most engaging thing I've seen for a while.

It did make me feel kind of old though. Two very familiar names bookended that race - and both are the kids of the drivers I most associate with those names :blink:

I lost interest when Schumacher I had subscribed to the championship back in around 2000. I could never stand the guy and I got seriously pissed off that his face was everywhere around the time. And my interest never got rekindled, despite occasional attempts.

Whatever happened to individual ring tones? I remember that people used to make a huge fuss about having their own ring tones on their phones, there used to be a huge business around selling them, and now everyone has the same Huawei melodies... does Huawei not allow changing the ringtones? I know Samsung does, and I thought it had to do with the OS...
My new Samsung has a load of ringtones. I currently have some sort of disco diva theme one. Very metal.

Well, then. What is everyone's ringtone? Mine is the Blade Runner theme.

Back