Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I was on the Twitter and someone had a thread of "post three words that start a song and everyone will be singing it in their head after". Other than "Just a smalltown" and "THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER!" I was lost.

I am not into the music of the popular culture.

Yo! Tell me...

I've not heard Despacito when it broke out. I heard people singing the chorus, e.g. the word. I finally overheard it while waiting in the store, when it was very old news, like a year old, I gathered some meek latin-elevator music playing and soft male voice singing "despacito". I was pretty surprised at the song actually, I would never imagine it sounded like that. People sing/hum very badly, they got me off tracks. I thought it's some fat bass twerk song.

Live at a Romney rally.
Truly one of the greatest moments in American history. Romney, up on stage surrounded by professional singers (read: people who sing for a profession), thinking he’s gonna be the worst singer there, and then it starts and the first guy is just bad. And you think it can’t really get any worse, but Meat Loaf actually manages to do just that. Holy shit. Sounds like a drunk preacher. And Romney at this point just gives up and accepts his fate. Truly amazing.

Reactions: Yax
Is there anything worse than seeing a giant bug next to your bed, turning around to get something to kill her with and then not being able to find her again? Also it's 2 AM.

Back