Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

This picture is used to illustrate today's headline from the Covid-19 liveblog on the leading German news website stating that a third of all US citizens are vaccinated.

impfungen-usa-109~_v-gross20x9.jpg

Typical household item from Croatia, early to mid 90s, some redditors mom still won't let go of it. Regardless of the aesthetics, it is quite practical, easy to clean and I don't think it's flipping over anytime soon :)

1deztzjt63y61.jpg

I had couple of smaller ones at home. Size of a graduation diploma tube. People put them in entrance halls and used them for everything imaginable, depending on the size, from dried flower pots to family-size umbrella stands.

The largest ones I remember were larger than the above depicted and were probably in the 150+ mm range.

So I got a coupon for a delivery app that's valid for just for one supermarket. In the app, this wine cost like 2 EUR while it's usually 6 EUR, so I use the coupon and pay and it all amounts to 4 EUR including delivery, for 4 bottles. Fucking A.

Then the guy brings them to me, and I celebrate thinking I fooled them.

Now I got the receipt and they charged me the full fucking price and I paid 25 EUR instead. FFS

• Sad
Reactions: Yax
So I got a coupon for a delivery app that's valid for just for one supermarket. In the app, this wine cost like 2 EUR while it's usually 6 EUR, so I use the coupon and pay and it all amounts to 4 EUR including delivery, for 4 bottles. Fucking A.

Then the guy brings them to me, and I celebrate thinking I fooled them.

Now I got the receipt and they charged me the full fucking price and I paid 25 EUR instead. FFS
Bulgaria's minister of finance position was taken earlier today unfortunately.

My step kid tells me of a friend of hers.

Me: Is she vibing or is she more poggers?
Her: Definitely vibin'. She's so vibin'!

I didn't even think it had any meaning when I asked.

When you rip CD's that combine multiple tracks (such as "Let Us Prey / Call for the Priest" or "Reverie / Harlequin Forest"), do you usually split them up into multiple tracks, or leave them as-is?

Back