Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Had an instruction flight with various landing techniques on the Cap 10 today and have now been signed off to fly that one as pilot-in-command as well :cool: Finally I can go and fly aerobatics on my own! The only bad thing is that the only free slot on the aircraft the whole weekend was Sunday at 8 AM ... but I'll take that.

Travis The Dragon

"Can you see them riding. Riding next to you!"
Had an instruction flight with various landing techniques on the Cap 10 today and have now been signed off to fly that one as pilot-in-command as well :cool: Finally I can go and fly aerobatics on my own! The only bad thing is that the only free slot on the aircraft the whole weekend was Sunday at 8 AM ... but I'll take that.
It would be great to see some videos of you in action!

Lampwick 43

Barstool Warrior
I dont want to anger the Diesel but I just don't get Meatloaf. I've been listening to him for like an hour now and I just don't get it. :duckie:

Zare

Automaton Sovietico
Happy Easter and belated May Day guys.

We made a road trip yesterday, to the nearby lake, and then to the river spring. Hiked around it, it was cloudy and way too cold for swims, but I'm definitely returning here in summer and jumping in there.

61AoK9g32fZFULT6PSSsuIGrOvBFAtUW_oi_4fKnjQ4.jpg

Jumping as in figure of speech because it won't be above 10 degrees when it's 40 outside.

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Happy Easter and belated May Day guys.

We made a road trip yesterday, to the nearby lake, and then to the river spring. Hiked around it, it was cloudy and way too cold for swims, but I'm definitely returning here in summer and jumping in there.

61AoK9g32fZFULT6PSSsuIGrOvBFAtUW_oi_4fKnjQ4.jpg

Jumping as in figure of speech because it won't be above 10 degrees when it's 40 outside.
Where's this?

Zare

Automaton Sovietico
Yes, Cetina river spring, and downstream goes the Peruca accumulation lake which is quite pretty too. We made our way from Split to Sinj and then north via the state road.

Btw there's an orthodox monastery there, as population of the villages around it is mostly Serb I believe. A lot of parked cars around with Serbian plates.

Jer

Yes, Yes, Another Beer!
Why is everyone wishin eachother happy easter?
Different Christian sects mark Easter using different calendar approaches, so they can be anywhere from a week to a month apart. This year they’re a month apart. “Western” Easter was on April 4th this year, while “Eastern” Easter is on May 2nd.

But hey, there’s apparently one absolute truth and all...