Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I basically have no hair follicles left in the front and top of my head. I look about 20 years older and much less attractive when I don't shave my head - hence the punishment. If I want to go back to looking sharp again, I have to fulfill some tasks I have set for myself. It's a discipline thing.

iBoSd0K.gif

I basically have no hair follicles left in the front and top of my head. I look about 20 years older and much less attractive when I don't shave my head - hence the punishment. If I want to go back to looking sharp again, I have to fulfill some tasks I have set for myself. It's a discipline thing.
So you intentionally punish yourself?

A normal person's checklist if they had a time machine:

-Meet Socrates and ask for wisdom concerning the fucked up world we live in now
-Go to a Roman orgy
-Play a prank on Leonardo da Vinci while he's painting the Mona Lisa
-Watch Napoleon do something badass
-Kill Baby Hitler
-Stop 9/11
-Prevent some mistake I did in the past

My checklist if I had a time machine:

-Ask an ancient scribe if the third letter in the second word from the fifth line in verso of leaf 5 from manuscript A341 is an alpha or an omicron
-Ask another ancient scribe why the fuck he never closes the loop in the rho in his inscriptions when chronologically speaking he should be doing it
-Ask the scribe of manuscript ea if he made a mistake with this weird hapax legomenon and kill him if he didn't
-Travel to the year 133 CE and ask a random guy what year it is in his calendar
-Inspect Temple 2 and see if the walls have crenelation or not
-Ask a guy posing for a bas relief in 260 CE what language he speaks

Back