Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

WERE YOU THERE COLLIN?????
I wasn’t there in person, but my consciousness elevated to a level that was unforeseen. I went beyond the threshold. I saw good and evil. I saw the black holes. I saw the edge of the universe. I saw the ghost of Dio. I saw the future. I saw the past. I saw the creators and I sat with their kind. But most importantly, I saw Diesel fuck the cat.

I wasn’t there in person, but my consciousness elevated to a level that was unforeseen. I went beyond the threshold. I saw good and evil. I saw the black holes. I saw the edge of the universe. I saw the ghost of Dio. I saw the future. I saw the past. I saw the creators and I sat with their kind. But most importantly, I saw Diesel fuck the cat.
Aha; we have reached critical mass, aka Colin’s on drugs.

He has to get pussy one way or another.

I’m honored, I’ll accept the trophy on behalf of everyone involved.
Are you fokken with me m8? You throw me under the bus and then I throw myself under another bus and I’m just sitting here bruised and bemused and you think you’re gonna accept that trophy?

I don’t think so.

Back