Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
I wasn’t there in person, but my consciousness elevated to a level that was unforeseen. I went beyond the threshold. I saw good and evil. I saw the black holes. I saw the edge of the universe. I saw the ghost of Dio. I saw the future. I saw the past. I saw the creators and I sat with their kind. But most importantly, I saw Diesel fuck the cat.
Aha; we have reached critical mass, aka Colin’s on drugs.

Travis The Dragon

Site design/product promotions for LightUpFun.com
I wasn’t there in person, but my consciousness elevated to a level that was unforeseen. I went beyond the threshold. I saw good and evil. I saw the black holes. I saw the edge of the universe. I saw the ghost of Dio. I saw the future. I saw the past. I saw the creators and I sat with their kind. But most importantly, I saw Diesel fuck the cat.
He has to get pussy one way or another.

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
I’m honored, I’ll accept the trophy on behalf of everyone involved.
Are you fokken with me m8? You throw me under the bus and then I throw myself under another bus and I’m just sitting here bruised and bemused and you think you’re gonna accept that trophy?

I don’t think so.

Dityn DJ James

A coma stole my name.
Dinner with the girlfriend's parents tonight in lieu of her birthday. Due to circumstances mostly out of my control, this is the second time I've met them in the year and a half of us dating. I am a little nervous.