Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Oh my God. South Africa might be getting Iron Maiden but their rugby team just got beaten 34-32 by Japan. Biggest upset in the history of rugby. :eek:

Just watched the final play that won Japanese the match. Clearly I don't understand the rules of rugby. How many chances do they get to score?! The guy with the ball was tackled twice before the third guy made it into the endzone :p

Just watched the final play that won Japanese the match. Clearly I don't understand the rules of rugby. How many chances do they get to score?! The guy with the ball was tackled twice before the third guy made it into the endzone :p
Infinite number of chances, until they give away a penalty or lose the ball.

Best/worst kind.

Currently working on collating the final numbers for the 2015 Maidenfans.com song rankings. There is little change - perhaps 10 new votes in each ranking.

Hmmmm, just realized I could get Hungarian citizenship through the laws they passed in 2010. Debating if that is worth doing, it would make it easier to stay in the EU over 180 days with a Hungarian passport for a super extended work remote session.

Edit: Think I could do Italian as well .. need to see which is easiest/cheapest.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea. My mom has done our family tree back quite a bit, I wonder if I could get EU citizenship.

Back