Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Not a bad idea. My mom has done our family tree back quite a bit, I wonder if I could get EU citizenship.
Through my (brief) research, Italy, Ireland, and Hungary seem to be the easiest 3 countries ... I have 2 of the 3 (unless they count having a green St Patrick's day t-shirt as honorary Irish).

My other 2 options: Germany looks hard and a I am 90% sure a no-go for me, Sweden is even worse, no possible way in hell for me.

Edit: make that 99.9999% sure Germany is a no go.

Last edited:
Italy looks like the way to go, Hungary has a language requirement ... Italy does not. Pizza for dinner tonight!

Edit: Maybe not, there are different laws if your descent claim is through your maternal (which is the case with me) or paternal side. Maybe goulash for dinner tonight

Last edited:
2015 rankings are in. That guy who tabulated all the results definitely fucked some stuff up.

2015 Maidenfans top 10:
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name (No Change)
2. Rime of the Ancient Mariner (No Change)
3. Sign of the Cross (+1)
4. Phantom of the Opera (-1)
5. Powerslave (No Change)
6. Revelations (No Change)
7. Dance of Death (+2)
8. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns (-1)
9. Paschendale (-1)
10. Infinite Dreams (+1)

Sign of the Cross's highest position was 2, in 2005; its lowest was 14th, in the 2012 Head-to-Head.

I've spent about 1 hour tidying up my laptop, copying some stuff to my backup hard drive etc. It's pretty neat now, but having three keys missing from the keyboard does have a negative influence on its look no matter how tidy the software is.

I've spent about 1 hour tidying up my laptop, copying some stuff to my backup hard drive etc. It's pretty neat now, but having three keys missing from the keyboard does have a negative influence on its look no matter how tidy the software is.
You hate AKP that much that you tore the keys off your keyboard?

Caps Lock, Alt Gr and Ç. I'm using an external keyboard instead of the laptop keyboard now, but even the external one has keys missing (?*\, F3 and F9, I alternate between the two for the ?*\ key)

2015 rankings are in. That guy who tabulated all the results definitely fucked some stuff up.

2015 Maidenfans top 10:
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name (No Change)
2. Rime of the Ancient Mariner (No Change)
3. Sign of the Cross (+1)
4. Phantom of the Opera (-1)
5. Powerslave (No Change)
6. Revelations (No Change)
7. Dance of Death (+2)
8. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns (-1)
9. Paschendale (-1)
10. Infinite Dreams (+1)

Does this mean you're restarting those polls soon?

Rolling Maidenfans averages 2004-2015 (Note: older scores are now weighted at a reduction of 5% per calendar year)
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
4. Sign of the Cross
5. Revelations
6. Paschendale
7. Powerslave
8. Infinite Dreams
9. Aces High
10. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns

Iron Maiden and Killers are now open - feel free to vote.

I'm going to be writing a big post about voting tonight. I hope people vote judiciously and fairly.

Back