Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The (now ex-)husband of an ex-coworker put palmleafs underneath the bed of their son because he listened to metal music.
He wanted to scare the devil away with it. :oops:

I ooked outside
images

So I'm watching the Blackhawks - Oilers game. Before the game started, I said I'd do a shot every time the Blackhawks score a goal. Usually playoff-style hockey is pretty low scoring, so I was expecting to do maybe 3 shots max.

The Hawks then proceed to score 4 goals in the first period. If they keep up this pace, you can expect to see me in the Drunk Posting thread in no time..

So here's a fun fact I just realized: The amount of time that has passed since the release of Brave New World and today is longer than the amount of time that has passed between the release of the debut album and Brave New World.

You now all have my permission to feel old.

So here's a fun fact I just realized: The amount of time that has passed since the release of Brave New World and today is longer than the amount of time that has passed between the release of the debut album and Brave New World.

You now all have my permission to feel old.

If you look at the Wasted Years single cover and do the maths, you will realise that 2050 is now closer to us than 1986.

Gotta love some honesty from football coaches. After one of today's matches in the Norwegian top division, head coach of Stabæk was asked to comment on their game (which they lost 3-1) :

Coach: "We got no points and we didn't deserve any either"
Journalist: "Why do you think so?"
Coach: "We weren't good enough and the opposition were better than us"

If you look at the Wasted Years single cover and do the maths, you will realise that 2050 is now closer to us than 1986.
When Wasted Years came out I was in kindergarten. When we get to 2050 I'll be about to go into retirement ... thanks for reminding me that the latter now is closer.

Back